Reviews for Thaw
Sebastin chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
OMG... this is awesome!
Hybrid Helen chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Great ending to your trilogy! Really enjoyed Melt, Freeze and Thaw, and feel so guilty for never saying so before!
allysdragon chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Thanks this story rocks! So do u!
Kanki Youji chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Hey! Just finished reading this (and the other two attached to it) and have to say that it's great! I really enjoyed reading it. You have to watch a bit on some of your 'ings' (you forget two - five each chapter/single story) and you tend to switch up your 'one's and 'on's frequently. Also, Bobby talking about his parents, you said 'my Dad's wouldn't be happy' but it should be simply 'Dad' not 'Dad's'.

Other than that? Fantastic job.
Ragni Mithrim chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
OH my gosh! I've read all three of these and, one I'm sorry I haven't reviewed them..and two I LOVE THEM!

Bobby and JP are meant to be!

just curious are you going to write anymore for them?

Ragni
Renn chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Wow. This was simply amazing. You rock. And I do believe you've single-handedly made a die-hard Northstar/Iceman fan. Hooray! Lol...Honestly though, thanks a bunch for sharing these awesome fics!
Shail666 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Oohh. I like this alot. Nicely written, with just the right amount of tension. Nice job.
Char-chan chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
aww that was such a cute ending!

i just love the image of them on the couch paused as Jubilee tries to get the other girl to go away, lol. how embaressing and cute! hehe
Anya Urameshi chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Oh! Yay! A sequel. Sorry. I didn't know it had three parts! Or, maybe more...?

I love all of them very much. I even read some of your other stories. They're all good.
abydos6 chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
beautiful, just absoulutely beautiful.

aby
LadyJanelly chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
issues. Heh. that was cute.
Leena-and-Earlie chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
wonderful story! Write more please!

**Leena**
Picklesticks chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Nice... very nice. Like the series. Good job.
little-b chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Wonderful. Lovely. Fantabulosa. Oh dear, I've run out of words. Can't wait for more.
Sue Penkivech chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
I hate you!

Just kidding. Love you, love the story, love Jean-Paul/Bobby - and that's something I never thought I'd say. Never. If you quote me, I'll deny it.

Jean-Paul's reaction to Bobby's secondary mutation was priceless, though I'm interested as to whether or not he'll bring it back up at a more "appropriate" time. But...that was just what Bobby needed, just then.

Jubilee's reaction and Paige's naivete were nice touches. Looking forward to the next part!