Reviews for The Eyes of a Stranger
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
How sad...Lucilla wanted to give Maximus a way out, but the damage to his family had already been done, and he wanted nothing more than to reunite with them in the afterlife. Lovely job on capturing her emotions and actions so well. :)

-Weasley-
Ledger m chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Wonderful story! *-*

I really liked it a lot. Great job!
Sailor Sol chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
*sobs* You write with such emotions... And you always have such wonderful characterizations. It's odd seeing a somewhat romancey fic written by YOU, heh... I'm used to the UU where the only romance is L/J... Heheh.. Ah well, you're incredibly good at it. At least, forsaken love. I haven't got to the one where they ended up together yet... But I will, soon enough, I'm sure. Nothing better to do... :-D... Ah well... They're worth it ;-)
Anna M chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Well done! I enjoyed this story. I particularly liked the line, "That is when I knew my brother would die." Very powerful line. Great job!
Death Fairy chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Beautiful sojourn into Lucilla's mind. She's a strong character with conflicting emotions, and you've portrayed that perfectly. Also, the different angles on her and Maximus's relationship was refreshing. Great job!

~EG
phoenixangel chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
such sadness! *weeps for maximus* good story on lucilla's emotions! maybe u should do one for maximus!
Cristina chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
Beautiful! I have no words for it!... And you made me cry, which is a rare thing to happen when I read. Congratulations! Great job! I hope you'll keep writing!
Diomede chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
*sniff* this was so sad. You did an awesome job of showing Lucilla in a different light. A light that you couldn't have shown if there had been other people involved in this and more actions. It's so much more effective because it Lucilla's own private thoughts from a diary.
Lolly the 2nd chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
wow, you don't come across fanfic as good as that everyday. Did I like it?-loved it.
blondi chapter 1 . 2/5/2001
How touching! I really enjoyed this :( It never really hit me that the reason Commodus knew of Maximus' plan was because of Lucilla...how horrible! Very good...this was very different because it was from her POV. Good job! :)
Alien Angie chapter 1 . 1/31/2001
Hi, me again! I really cant get enough of your stories! Thsi is absolutely brilliant and it made me cry (Still crying!) god, its pathetic isnt it, but I didnt want him to die...

Anyway. Keep writing. I cant wait until you start some more. (or finish echos in eternity!)
Jedi Pikachu chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
That was so good! Very well written! :)