Reviews for Time Sliders
WhiteKnight219 chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
Nice!
Kairi's-twin chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
* Laughs until she cries* this cahpter is soo totally awesome and funny! I love the Dracula/Liz encounter and the whole chapter just ROCKS! I must now go and read MORE!

~Kairi's Twin~

P.S.

MONTY PYTHON ROCKS WOT!
DantesDarkAngel chapter 15 . 3/3/2006
please make a sequel!THIS IS AWESOMENESS!
Memory of an Angel chapter 2 . 10/7/2005
Hey Lili! Great story! Loving it very much. I can't wait until I have time to read the rest of it. OK, well, great job, can't wait to read more awesome stories!

~Tala~
Manson chapter 5 . 7/7/2005
I love the way you described that.

“Oh who’s good? I told you that you two were related. I know you were related to Van Helsing, I knew it!” Bri said triumphantly. Liz looked down and hid her face under her hat.

“He’s behind me isn’t he?”

“Yeah.” Liz whispered.
FelinesAndPhoenixes chapter 15 . 12/18/2004
I decieded to give up on the individual chapter reviews, but I'm doing the whole thing now. Okay? Okay. I really did like this. You deffinetly have talent. And now I'm gonna go read your other story, so ta!
FelinesAndPhoenixes chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
What can I say except still brilliant? I love it. It was good. I laughed, I cried, I moved to the next chapter. (well, that's a little dramatic, but still)
FelinesAndPhoenixes chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Okay, you're brilliant. And that's not a word I throw around lightly, either. Only people I really like get told that. My friend told me to read this and I'm glad she did!
Super cluts chapter 15 . 11/3/2004
Brovo,Brovo:) I loved the story so much. Scary part is that I'm a lot like Liz and my BFF is a lot like Ali Super. Writ some more storys there really super.
R.S.Logan chapter 15 . 10/20/2004
OMG! I just read through this whole thing earlierbut my com. wouldn't let me review so I am now...this is REALLY GOOD! I can see Rae doing that too! She's such a klutz! You can tell her I said that too! Good Job, Later Alligator...you are an alligator right? Oh well!

-R.S. Logan

P.S. I read the sequel too but my review box thingy wouldn't load...need...another...hammer...lol!
SilverConfusion chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Meep!
Kat Hawkins chapter 15 . 8/20/2004
hell yes, i want a sequel!
Angela Kinetic chapter 15 . 8/15/2004
I loved it! If you do do a sequal I for one will DEFENITLY read it _
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 15 . 8/15/2004
Wicked Story! _

Can't wait to see if your going to write a sequal!
Eilian Rhoss chapter 15 . 8/14/2004
Very nice ending Nessa. Once again you have succeded in writing an amazing story. Great job. Call me soon! Navaer,

Eili