Reviews for Wounded
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I love this. It's nice and violent. Why aren't there more Invader Zim fan-fics like this?
Invaderness chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Cool...
Leki chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Absolutely love how you play Zim. He's not an innocent, naive, floundering "Invader" like a lot of authors make him. He's quite sadistic and mean spirited and strong. Very nicely written. Gotta admit I cheered when Dib said "I will NEVER surrender." I've liked both of the stories I've read of you thus far, and will definately continue with more. 3
Angelwings2000 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I think it's really good. Let the enemy (Even though i like Zim more than Dib) win for once!
watermelonwafflesBISCUITS chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
That... was... AMAZING! I loved how Zim finally said 'I win' in the ambulance! Keep The Epicness Up.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Twisted little f-ker in't he.
wolfgirl101 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
that was merceles!...I like your style...,it kinda makes my carnivorous side...(licks teeth)...bloodthirsty...! 0_0 OMG! did I say that im sorrey my wolfside got the better of me again_¿ «-(thats a sweat drop)
Muria chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
...Yikes... Your Zim is terrifyingly malevolent... Wonderful villain! I'm a little creeped out, but that's a good thing. I feel so sorry for Dib...
Seshennu chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
This was painful to read. In the good way, I mean. Every word, description, action... It was all perfectly placed. My heart beat a little bit faster near the end, just -hoping- that it would turn out happy or peaceful. And the fact that it didn't have a "happy" ending makes it all the better.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful, -wonderful- fic. :)
XBECKX chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
How was he bleeding...?
YaneDirnt20 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Whoa...that was really gorey man...but cool at the same time...I kinda feel sorry for Dib...ya no...but its in his nature to not surrender...yea...
Charlieee chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Oh, *God*. Zim is... so perceptive, so CRUEL... gah. And it makes sense that while Dib's all loud and spazzy about ALIENS and BIGFOOT and OMGWTFENDOFTHEWORLDYOUIDIOTS, when it comes to something like being *stabbed in the chest*... Man.

I just re-watched some eps last night, so I've got Zim's voice pretty clear in my head and MAN you've got it to a T. *fangirls*
andromedacblack chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
holy shit.

That was freaking awesome. Not a bit of detail spared. And such a sadistically awesome ending!
Sanoon chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Wow, this is evil. Very good...and evil.
Yue-neko chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
wow...that made me shudder. good job.