Reviews for My Immortal
Guest chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
aww i loved it when koe kissed bakura
WolfyMcClowd chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
Please continue, this is awesome :D
Broken Hearted Bible chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
This kinda sounds like Yu-Gi-Oh! Season zero episodes 23(or something) to 28? IDK. Anyway I love it already.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
hA-UkA chapter 4 . 3/12/2008
I like the incorporation of Monster World.
the-bee-keeper chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
i really enjoy your literacy style- i got completely lost in it. Please write more...pretty please? :D
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 4 . 10/17/2006
You're not stopping here, are you? PLEASE! Update. This is a terrible cliffee. I don't like it. PLEASE UPDATE!

Liliana
Cori Rain chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
Me: Interesting...and ful of suspence! Just what i like!

Tira: NOT ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER!

Me: Be quiet Yami or face the Frying pan of dom again! *holds up a normal frying pan.*

Tira runs away.
Pharaoh Star Yami chapter 4 . 10/14/2005
Oh! Wow, this is class! Even though you said you didn't own Stargate, I was _not_ expecting Oma to show up! This is a class story, it's really Ryou. I don't really understand why you put that kiss in there, though. Was there a reason for that?

Is that the end, or are you going to continue it? I really like it!
Bloody-Tiger911 chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
Very nice, interesting idea. But no update in 3 months?Your killing me! Please update soon and good job on creating this fic. Also, can we expect an...advancement in Bakura and Ryou's relationship?

*thinks perverted thoughts* Well, anyway, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! For a loyal reveiwer?
Kiharu Aroukii chapter 4 . 7/13/2005
This fic is awesome! I really like the fact that you are staying really close to the manga, yet changing things subtly, into Ryou's perspective. Hope you update soon!
Lady Manetsu chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
...Argh. Bad place to be left. Pain.
Lady Manetsu chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
Fun. Wacky. Overly Interesting.

...Twelve reviews.

...this story officially needs more Love.
Lady Manetsu chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
I have fanart bunnies for the Voices...

Oh, and there are six points on the ring. Pretty sure, anyway; there're seven Items, and since the Ring is one, that leaves six. *shrug*
Cloud Albatou chapter 4 . 4/28/2005
I like this...I like this a lot. I love how you've intergrated in the manga:). I hope you add more to this, I'd love to read more!_