Reviews for False Advertising
TA Salmalin chapter 14 . 6/10/2012
I thought the gay-crisis was really well done here, and I loved how Cid was finally able to accept himself and be happy. And, of course, that poor Vincent finally had something go right in his life. Great story!
CanclingAcount chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
I've been lurking about this website for a long while now and I've read pretty much all the CidxVincent stories out there, except this one. I always come across it, then decide not to read it, even though the summery sparks my interest. I must say, I'm glad I finally decided to read it. I'm a hopeless sucker for angst, this is one of my favorite pairings, and I love the ending, great job :)
CrazyPretz chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I love this story already ;)

(lol, I keep cringing when I read stuff about planes, they annoy the crap otta me since my dad is obsessed, so I'm not even sure WHY I like cid so much XD)
KT-ExReplica chapter 14 . 5/29/2010
OMG! I LOVED THIS just as much as I loved New Life! I read New Life first and thought it excellent and nothing else, i found this and well damn right at the very end I just had to crack a huge smile. this made my day.

I just found Vincent's transformation brilliant and very very adorable, their relationship is much cuter, funnier and quirkier in New Life but this nonetheless did not fail to amuse me :3

Basically I adored this and i hope you write more like this. *I find this a brilliant and gorgeous pre-fic/story for New Life*

Kudos to you once more. this is an amazing piece and I will definitly be reading this over and over again XD

deleted1e5283424 chapter 14 . 5/18/2010
"He passed out, and his cigarette has lit his shirt on fire, but yes, he's fine." Vincent replied calmly.

This fic was brilliant. I just spent hours reading it, and I loved it. :D You are a genius of an author.

~The Princess Of Whatever
BondSlave chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
Jeeze I'm glad he's okay! I was like holy snap he can't die! lol of course I gather there is a sequal from your authors note?
BondSlave chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
Hahaha I love these two together! They are so damn awsome. Thank SE for Dirge of Cerberus and giving us yaoi fangirls/boys some more material to work with with these two! Loved this chapter! Poor Cid waking up all horny haha.
BondSlave chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
My goodness poor Vince, getting yelled at by Cid. . that must kind of sting a little seeing as those two kinda have a good friendship cannon wise...I mean they actually get together for tea! haha 'sit your ass down and drink your goddamn tea!' sorry haha.

I liked this chapter, but is Chaos and the others REALLY gone? Poor Vinnie!
BondSlave chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Man, poor Cid. I feel really bad for him, gaia Shera's being a real bitch, she ought to feel damn sorry for making Cid feel so freakin sad! *smacks her*

...Zack does have a last name. It's Fair.

And uh he has a whole game for himself.
Starrina Leonhart chapter 14 . 5/6/2010
that was awesome! great jobz!
Dark Goddess of Chaos chapter 14 . 8/11/2009
aww i love this story and died laughin on the last chapter, the epilogue hahaha!
Darknessmiko chapter 14 . 12/1/2008
Cute! Liked this one a lot, mostly because I haven't read many Cid/Vin so it was nice _
Shinigami-chan chapter 14 . 10/25/2008
i read new life first and then came back and read this one and i have to say, i love them both!
RaphaellaNah chapter 14 . 7/24/2008
Wooh! Iadorethis!

This is the 3rd time Ive read this one too[:
Envious Lacerations chapter 14 . 3/4/2008
Awsome. I loved the way Vincent slowly warmed up to Cid. And Cid just sounds like a huggable (If potty mouthed) Teddy bear And Cid lit himself on fire? lol