Reviews for I'm sorry, Purple
EXILEINVADERCAT chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
this is probably my 25th time reading this! ;; its so beautifully written! i love it! it is so rarely that i come across a story so perfect and powerful! i have never came so close to crying during a story in my life! keep writing rapr! you're a natural!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
The feels...it hurts...so much...loved it
NakrellTakima chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This is sooo sad! :(
littlelillium chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Made me cry :( so sad.
gothicchristian'sblackheart chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Oh my gosh! this was so sad! I feel like I am going to cry, and I never cry! That is how much I loved this story, and you should be proud of yourself because I do not even cry even when I am in a sad moment. Even when everybody else is crying I never cry. So you should be very proud of yourself
EmoCupCakeGirl chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
OMG This is like the only RaPr story that has ever made me cry...Extremely well written, good job.
Nanci'sNeko chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I was listening to the like the saddest song I know when I clicked on this, and it was a pretty awesome combo. It's a really great and almost (this sounds cheesey) moving you.
Invader With Bleeding Eyes chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
... Interesting. Most people think that the Tallest are the most sane, yet you portrayed Red as a mad man, in search of power. Love is a fickle thing, and you expressed this perfectly. Red loves Purple, but wants power more than love. This part, I love.

All in all, excellent story, keep up the good work.

~IWBE
MARRIEZ-ME chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
DMAN YOU! Now my brain is workign to make a happy ending where there in irken heaven...

I FAILED MATH CUZ OF YOU!
Sasha Marie chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
wow. that was amazing. I've hardly seen anything that matches a beautiful tragedy like this. that blew me away.
Goldbryn Callow Lyte chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I kinda nearly cried...

this was written so well -_- I loved it...and it saddend me greatly.

bravah
familiar fan chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Okay, that's depressing. Yet sweet.
Invader Ren chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
OMG...i cryed when i read this...i'm still cryin now...PURPLE!...really good...but sad...very sad...-still crying- sorry...i'm really pathetic...anyways..loved it
Kloudy Reignfall chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Aw, that's so horribly sad, but I love it! *sniffles* So sad... *wanders off*

-KR
Dancing Feather chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Oh my god this is bloody well done. Yet, *sniff* it hurts so much... You play the words and emotions well in this fic. I praise you, Feimi. Very well done.