Reviews for I'm sorry, Purple
Scratchy Cat chapter 1 . 23h
How do you even manage to make a fic this pointless?
So Red wanted to kill Purple because he wanted to rule alone/he gave him a boner, alright, I understand. So Red just follows him into his room and blows a hole in a chest? If he didn't have a change of heart what would he have said? It was suicide? He cut himself shaving? I know Red is "INSANEEEEE", but he must have brain damage if he thinks he can just murder his fellow Tallest so casually.
And the part where he shoots him. Yeah, he totally didn't mean to and tried to stop himself when he had his finger on the trigger and the barrel to his chest. Also, Purple hates lasers? He just said he wanted a smoke machine not "I hate them! They're terrible!" Hell, the comic is going to blow your brains when you see that both Red AND Purple like shooting lasers.
This is such a weird look into vintage IZ fanfiction.
tealblood chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
SCREAMS

MY HEART

IT IS IN PAIN

OH SO MUCH PAIN
EXILEINVADERCAT chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
this is probably my 25th time reading this! ;; its so beautifully written! i love it! it is so rarely that i come across a story so perfect and powerful! i have never came so close to crying during a story in my life! keep writing rapr! you're a natural!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
The feels...it hurts...so much...loved it
NakrellTakima chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This is sooo sad! :(
littlelillium chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Made me cry :( so sad.
gothicchristian'sblackheart chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Oh my gosh! this was so sad! I feel like I am going to cry, and I never cry! That is how much I loved this story, and you should be proud of yourself because I do not even cry even when I am in a sad moment. Even when everybody else is crying I never cry. So you should be very proud of yourself
EmoCupCakeGirl chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
OMG This is like the only RaPr story that has ever made me cry...Extremely well written, good job.
Nanci'sNeko chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I was listening to the like the saddest song I know when I clicked on this, and it was a pretty awesome combo. It's a really great and almost (this sounds cheesey) moving you.
Invader With Bleeding Eyes chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
... Interesting. Most people think that the Tallest are the most sane, yet you portrayed Red as a mad man, in search of power. Love is a fickle thing, and you expressed this perfectly. Red loves Purple, but wants power more than love. This part, I love.

All in all, excellent story, keep up the good work.

~IWBE
MARRIEZ-ME chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
DMAN YOU! Now my brain is workign to make a happy ending where there in irken heaven...

I FAILED MATH CUZ OF YOU!
Sasha Marie chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
wow. that was amazing. I've hardly seen anything that matches a beautiful tragedy like this. that blew me away.
Goldbryn Callow Lyte chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I kinda nearly cried...

this was written so well -_- I loved it...and it saddend me greatly.

bravah
familiar fan chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Okay, that's depressing. Yet sweet.
Invader Ren chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
OMG...i cryed when i read this...i'm still cryin now...PURPLE!...really good...but sad...very sad...-still crying- sorry...i'm really pathetic...anyways..loved it