Reviews for Twilight Of A Shadowed Past
Tigra22 chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
So what happens next?
dreamschemer chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Could you please continue this story? I really like what you've done with it so far, and feel like it holds so much potential! Please, please please! Update!
Goldaliine chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
So how about finishing this?
kitsune-koinu chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
absolutely awesome! love this fic! please write more soon!
Goldaliine chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I am so sad. I can't believe how long it has taken you to update. Are you even going to anymore. It's such a good story : (
mei chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
Are you ever going to update, it's been more than six months already and you said it was just waiting to be revised. Please update or let us know.
Lady-Of-Emerald-Flames chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Whoa 0o Cool story so far , I like the way you discribe the characters and the plot looks really good. Okay bye bye.
lori chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
i know this isn't about the Inuyasha, but this was the story that was last updated, so maybe you'd get this.

QUESTION: do you still have the full story of Faded Scars ?

Lately i've been interested in Digimon again, and my favorite couple was always TAIORA.

If so, please email back.
AriesNoChuy chapter 2 . 3/6/2005
Hello there! well i finally catch up with your stories, it has centainly been a long way, they're quite a lot to read. but all of em really good ones, it's hard to find someone who can write so good in so many and so different kind of story lines such as the one's you've adventured in. well other than that i'm waitin for the next chap of this cool fic, although it's been about 5 months since this chap was posted and still no chapter 3 wonder if you've just forfeited it? hope not. now on with the criticism chapter one was quite interstin although you centered a little bit too much on naraku, and. en you finished it right where you started it. well almost, it was a nice touch. as for this, it was really fun to read. although i think you've got inu to be a little bit too ancient, the wars part was really cool as well as quite realistic (asuming that the existance of youkai could be real). well i hope to hear more from you again pretty soon, k? well i'll read ya later.

Aries no Shion: STARDUST REVOLUTION ! ! !

FATE, made us FRIENDS; DESTINY shall make us LEGENDS
Courtnie chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
I am not really getting your can you explain a little better what happened and NICE long chapters.I can't stand people with short chapters with good storys.
Mabel chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
Oh, please update soon. I am dying to know how it follows. Please, please I am begging, update as soon as you can.
Mabel chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
I swear, this has to be the best story I've read. I like others too, like Bond of Blood was really good, but what really got me is that I usually don't go for angst, but YOUR storie is so good. It's like I'm watching it happen because you describe everything so writing is wonderful. I would pay to read the next chapter.
Crystal Aquarius chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
Two words: Please continue!

This story is too good so far to miss,I'm loveing it I love the descriptions and angst in it so far, thumbs up _
Crystal Aquarius chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
0_0 WOW...That was amazing! OMG! Thumbs up! And that was just a prelude? Oh, enought chit chat...* goes to read the next part...*
amanda chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
wow! this is such a good story! please please please! update!