Reviews for Sleepless
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
Loved it!
scryoko chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
Hm... I thought this was good although perhaps a bit repetitive. Even though chapter two is from Heero's POV of the story, perhaps it would have been better if he were merely reflecting on those several days (or maybe just have one POV or something) rather than being more of a repetition because it wasn't that hard to see what Heero was thinking and how he felt when I was reading the first chapter from Duo's POV. Nevertheless, I like this.
Sighcoe chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
oh... another sweet story from you.. i can't help but to squeal and cry and... damn it... this is so good...
Azamiko chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
Lovely. I really like this. I'm glad we get a bit extra with Heero's view.
yumemi chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
*nya...so sweet

_
BB chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
Cute ending. Awesome fic. One of the best by far! :)
Amarin Rose chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
Aw... *wipes tear from eye* Nicely sappy - a whole forest of sap! And I like the whole Heero-as-Duo's-pillow line.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Ah, the joys os misunderstandings. Apparently they were both under the impression that the other didn't want their relationship to see the light of day.
FlamencoPenguin chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
O. That was a nice combination of angst and romance and sweetness. You are quite the talented author and I love reading all of your new 12 Gundam Wing fics. Lovely lovely lovely.
keiichisei chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
aw that was really sweet, even if Heero seemed like an ass until the end. Maybe it's just because I can understand more where duo is coming from in this. Anyways, I liked it! I'll keep reading your stuff.
Hellcat81 chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
cool fic. :) i like the whole waking up alone thing and at the heero is there with him. though you know the scene at the beach where duo says that he always wakes up alone before blacking out? you go straight on to what happened next. i think here you should have included what heero thought at hearing this. it was a very intense moment. i just couldn't imagine that heero wouldn't react (in his mind) to such a comment on duo's part. i mean you pretty much always inserted heero's thoughts so it felt kinds strange that at that moment there came nothing from heero. still a great fic.
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
that was really touching. i'm gonna add this fic to my fave story list. i hope the next chapter explains why heero never stayed with duo until he woke up. probably some silly issues again. *shakes head*
blackjackcat chapter 2 . 2/5/2005
Hmn. That is a really good point and again, really realistic. most people don’t like sleeping alone even if they JUST want company. Well, glad you wrote from Heero’s view. it was awesome. XD a Heero pillow. Lol Go Duo. I think this might be my favorite fic so far.
blackjackcat chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Now that was actually a bit more realistic. Fighting over the guns. XD I think this was the best-attempted suicide 1x2 fic I’ve ever read. XD this is so awesome! I love these fics. (too happy for words) on to part two!
ZmajGoddess chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
that was so cute! god they are knuckleheads...neither of them willing to talk...damn. it was a great story thou!