Reviews for Yamato and Sora Forever
Astrunari chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
I love the pairing of Matt and Sora. I also love the pairing of T.K and Kari XD lol. i loved it.
Luminacrystal chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
Hey again! I loved this story it was completely SORATO! Great job making Matt beat up and Sora being there for him. Loved it!
ringgowenn chapter 5 . 6/21/2005
hello! i know i'm a little late, but i'm reviewing anyway.

firstly, i find the title a little weird. just my personal opinion, k? secondly, i knwo you're sick of hearing this, but your story IS cliche. but i've seen worse. if you're happy with it and people like it, i would strongly advise you to continue. lastly, the people with not very nice reviews: Cloaked Fox, GtaJake MK-II, dear sorato hater and her sister. Cloaked Fox made the most sense; he or she knows waht she's talking about. Gta (long penname, he has) just wanted to tell you his or her feelings through a creative review - an award! And the haters - well, i really laughed at their reviews. They are just self-appointed preachers of sorato-hating/angry taiora fans.

Overall, your story is really ok. i can't give you any advice; read my bio. FYI, this is NOT a flame, k? mm k. it's my first non-anonymous review i have done, and the most *sensible* one i've made. i am so proud of myself... XD.
theladyknight chapter 5 . 6/7/2005
“10 bucks! That’s THE BIGGEST THING THAT TAI HAS EVER GIVEN!” Sora practically shouted.

So true, so very, very true. But they still have to pay for the food and drinks. I was wondering when you were going to continue on with this. I was a little...*searches for word*...not confused but forgetful on what was happening, since it has been a while. Do you know how you're going to go on from the story from here, now that Tai has apologized and all? Hopefully you can figure it out. Good chapter. Update soon!
dragmione sorato fan for life yamatoishida27 chapter 5 . 6/5/2005
THAT WAS TOTTALY WICKED :} erm good wicked not evil nice chappie buh bye
KoumiLoccness chapter 5 . 6/4/2005
*Dish wishes to all Sorato haterz* Jyoumi is gay take it as it is..
Ravn MTM chapter 4 . 3/27/2005
i like it hurry up and up date it please
Ravn MTM chapter 3 . 3/27/2005
he he i love point less soratos there so awsome
Ravn MTM chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
hm very intresting... now back to the story
youkaiwriter chapter 4 . 1/10/2005
good chapter I can't wait for the next chapter.
theladyknight chapter 4 . 1/9/2005
I'm glad Tai had a change of heart. I really can't see him actually doing that to Matt but I guess it fits with the story line. Nice chapter, I see things are starting to change. Update soon.

Btw, I was reading some of the reviews and had to laugh at the ones screaming and hollering about sorato being horrible. If I were you, I'd laugh at them too. *Obviously* this is a sorato so if they don't like it, why read and make a fool of themselves by sending a flame about hating the couple?
crazyamzy chapter 4 . 1/9/2005
wow, tai's going to apologize. i dont really think you should leave out the details to tell you the truth. there's gotta be details where its needed but last chapter still rocks! keep on updating!
Mrs.Ishida-to-you chapter 4 . 1/8/2005
Hey! i liked it so far, even hto i dont really like Sorato, i luv Taiora, but this is cute (except 4 Tai going psycho) anyway, please update soon! I wanna no wh happens!
SORATO HATER'S SISTER chapter 3 . 8/7/2004
HELLO! ARE YOU ONE OF THE SORATO LOVERS? OK! LET'S SEE!

U SUCK

U'RE CRAP

U EAT CRAP

AND THE NEXT THING U'LL KNOW THAT, U'LL BURN IN HELL. THE DEVIL WILL GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHANCE IF YOU PUT A TAIORA STORIES. IF YOU DON'T! I'LL KILL YOU DOWN AND I'LL BURN YOUR HOUSES!
xbabii-gurlx chapter 3 . 8/4/2004
that was a great story! update soon!