Reviews for Damage Control
Chaoshift chapter 8 . 2/10
Wow. Pokemon master Sasuke.
andysanime chapter 8 . 2/21/2011
Man I REALLY hope you update soon because this is really funny and... Yusuke really does have a point of the crest looking like a pokeball...
Guest chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
still love this fic! i adore the tantei interaction, as a team and as friends; kuwabara and yuusuke squabbling is especially hilarious (seven feet. ahahaha).

timeline questions! naruto mentioned tsunade in a previous chapter, yet sarutobi's around though the chuunin exams occurred? also, yuusuke apparently died for the first time six years ago; am i correct in thinking that he and kuwabara are now twenty? or am i not remembering canon correctly?

am dying for a yuusuke vs. sasuke fight. or maybe it'd be more accurate to say yuusuke vs. sasuke curb stomp battle. :D
narutofan777 chapter 7 . 1/6/2010
make naruto keep Kuramas powers (not to his digree)becuse his bocy is used to having kubiis power and can take and replicate Kuramas power in its place would be awsom
kdm13 chapter 8 . 9/8/2009
Not my normal type of story, I don't like much anything to do with yaoi, but I like it

I can't remember all the stuff I like though... Pokeball XD

And this better get updated! I did NOT just stay up past 1 AM to read a story that isn't going to be continued!

By the way, it's been too long since I've read YYH... and I never got that far... something about them all joining separt teams with that big demon plane mess or something XD I really don't remember, it was, like, May or something...
Moonlite Knight chapter 8 . 5/25/2009
Lol XD Sasuke, a Pokemon Master.

I love this fic. Love, love, love it.

I haven't read anything as amusing and interesting as this for a long while.

Please update whenever you can!
volrath77 chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
Just stopped at Ch. 3 but just a comment though. There's a little error there since you're putting Yusuuke as rule of 1/3 of Makau. This means that this is after the 3 Kings/ Makai Tournament arc. At this point Yusuuke is already at S power level which puts him at just a stone's throw away from DBZ.

From most consensus I've read and from YYH manga, S youkai are potentially planet killers/destroyers individually (since Reikai actually do not have S level entities before Sensui and Team Urameshi - including Hiei & Kurama). Kyuubi doesn't even come close with most that I've talked to considering Kyuubi to peak at A level or S- at maximum. Kakashi would rank at B level, probably B- considering the number of jutsu he knows, reputedly over 10. But from a scale of 1 to 10, Kakashi wouldn't even rank a 0 from Yuusuke's perspective circa end YYH.

Narutoverse may look more impressive but YYH is the much stronger compared of the two. A little revision putting Yuusuke after the 1st Ankoku Bojutsukai (Dark Tournament arc) or slightly before that may be more appropriate.
Demon-Vampire-Girl chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WOW! I don't think I've enjoyed reading something as much as this in a long time! Please Update! Don't discontinue it!
moonymonster chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Oh dear, I just hope the shonen-ai isn't between Yuusuke and Naruto...anyway, still interesting.
moonymonster chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Looks fun so far!
Titan of Saturn chapter 8 . 9/24/2008
Oh my god. I love this. It's addictive and plotty and hilarious all at the same time. I can't get enough. Very few stories have me laughing out loud, but I've done it probably five times over the course of your story, *especially* the last scene of this chapter. God, I don't think I've ever laughed that hard because of a story.

One little note that's bugging me- you mentioned Tsunade healing Lee, but old man Sandaime is still Hokage . . . how does that work?
Cheerleader16 chapter 8 . 9/23/2008
awesome idea and story esp the narusasu kiss
nobody-nobody-nobody chapter 8 . 8/15/2008
This is probably the most amusing thing I've read in a long time. Everyone's delightfully in character - especially Yusuke! Hiei hasn't said anything about kissing Kurama, though I doubt he'd explain himself. I just think it's adorable how confused Kurama looked at Hiei... m... possibilities.

I would love, love to read more of this, so until then, I'll be waiting until you update! Which'll be soon... hopefully :)

I just love your narrative. Snappy dialogue. Always a plus.
Hoku ala chapter 8 . 8/10/2008
I love love LOVE this story!

I can't stop laughing.
carthae chapter 8 . 6/13/2008
I love your YYHNaru crossovers. So few people can mix those two universes...