Reviews for Breaking Point
Susan chapter 1 . 7/10
I enjoyed your story and yes it ended exactly as it should have. Brothers will always have unresolved issues. Thanks
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
AHAHAHAHAHHAHA damn but still raph is sure is crazy poor leo and raph...the movie 2007 really showed your a jerk and this fic BUT LOVE IT!1
hkeren40 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Love it love it just love it! :3 nice fic
thatredhead-nicole chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I can really see Raphael and Leonardo act this way towards each other! I can't get over how well you write your stories. I knew things wouldn't get resolved, but they did get as close as they can get to understanding each other.
Karlina101 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
wow...never thought they would be redused to this...(head shakes slowly, walks away) ;)
Yoline Nimai chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This was so funny!
LilNinjaWolf chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Great fic! I don't really see any resolution either and think your ending is perfect. :)
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Awesome story, Terran. I can see Leo and Raph acting this way. Now they realize that they can't change who they are and must just accept it. Loved the ending though. Looks like Splinter might have to mediate another fight. Nicely done.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Noname4321 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
XD noe that is a good answer to the problem now, what would happen if they were discovered to be fighting by Splinter? XD
Happybubblex3 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
wow this fic was GREAT!

And I LOVED the ending, I really LOVED it-

Raphael glanced behind him. "Think we're far enough?" Without waiting for an answer he turned and punched Leo in the jaw.

Leo staggered for a second and then grinned. "Yeah I hope so."

Oh my god, that was so cool... it kinda reminds me of "Fight club"!

I agree with the others, it's totally realistic and you did a great job :)
Water-Soter chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
*pff* I guess they did learn something after all, though I doubt that was what Master Splinter wanted. Nice job! Great ending.
aronoiiel chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
That was a pretty awesome fic! I loved how you came up with such a unique way for them to deal with all that baggage hehe thanks for sharing it. _
freakanature06 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
*stares in utter wonder* That... was so amazing! You portrayed every character exactly as I would expect them to react in that situation! *can hardly say anything* AMAZING!

~ME~
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
boy oh boy do they love to fight...
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Ya know? I don't think I've read this story before, it was pretty cute, in an 'agressivly-brotherly bonding' kind of way, *grins* and the change in text layout was a but distracting at first, it was acceptable, I guess~

boy, Leo and Raph sure knwo when to pick up and then drop a fight, eh? and Mike almost got in trouble trying to 'keep an eye on them' too~ XD Don's the smart one to stay out of it, too~

but a brotherly spinoff at the end, gues it's not over till it's over~ ;D good job~