Reviews for Drive D
duchessme chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
that was fun.
Learned frm a sadistic teacher alright.;-)
zephy-chan chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
I have reread this over and over again, and im still laughing so hard!
kariza2013 chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
i could not stop laughing while reading drive d and f
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Ohhh... XD XD XD
Guest chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
This is hilarious! Can you add some more chapters, somehow? Or maybe a completely different story-I can't help imagining Ryoma as a racer. That would be kind of cool, even if he IS clearly destined for a tennis life.
Q3APo chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
haha... ryoma took the wrong teacher.
this is quite funny. i read it in the middle of the night and laugh so hard.
GoldenDawn5598 chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Haha, fuji is a evil genius :D poor momo
GoldenDawn5598 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
When you put a tennis-crazy prodigy behind the wheel, especially Ryoma, who breathes tennis... You get a crazy car tennis game
RustedEagleWings chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Hahaha. Brilliant. I couldn't stop laughing! I wonder how Inui and Tezuka would respond to Ryoma's driving.
azuremist14 chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
HAHAHAHA oh my god Fuji is the best 3
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
I. freaking. love. you. This was too funny! xDD Oh Fuji, polluting innocent Ryoma's mind. :P Can you make another chapter where Tezuka is invovled? I want to see his stoic mask crack. :D Or maybe involve other schools? I'll love you even more if you do that! ;3 Great fic.
Ikoryuu chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
So. Now we know who's to blame if we ever see Echizen almost run us over. Although, Fuji's driving style seems like it would be fun. Yet, for some unfathomable reason, terrifying. I WONDER WHY. It seriously does seem fun, though, if it was an amusement park ride. I'd go.
tennisgirl16 chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
i can imagine that being me when im allowed to drive and id love to go for a ride with ryoma or fuji its would be fun
Le-Anime-fan chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
*cracks up* this is the best crack I have read in a long while...
Ciel Squish chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
This is hilarious. Imagine Thrill Pair. Together. And both driving. Oh that would be fuuunnnn!