Reviews for Stuck in the Past
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 10 . 1/22/2019
I loved that they created a show for Angel to give his character to shine as he deserved! And we can see how handsome, charming, skillful, dorkable, fun, noble, suave, heroic and despite himself thinking the contrary, romantic he is! (IWRY was the ultimate ep.) Although there were sooo many opportunities for Buffy to have appeared on the show, due to some stupid circumstances, her appearances weren't enough to satisfy us Bangel lovers! No matter how many "love interests" *barf* they gave him, it was all blank without Buffy. What I really love about your fic is that you picked one of those ep. that was also perfect for a Buffy appearance! This was sooo well done! I love you!
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 7 . 1/22/2019
lol! i love that you made the PTB's funny here! they were just too serious!
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 5 . 1/22/2019
Angel doesn't blush since, you know, he doesn't have blood...lol...but I love this fic!
BS chapter 10 . 7/2/2015
Wish you write some more.
BA forever.
BS chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
I like it.
BA forever.
Mark Of Serafina chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
Yea! But really though, sometimes Angel is still very noble... Noble to a fault. Hopefully a happy ending is in sight?
Mark Of Serafina chapter 7 . 7/1/2015
Mr Nobility cannot choose noble doing this time! Must not! Well, at least Judy got saved, yeah?
Mark Of Serafina chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
Are you serious? What is this? A time travelling vacation?
Mark Of Serafina chapter 5 . 7/1/2015
Isn't the Claddagh a kind of wedding band? With the exchanging of rings and exchanging of body fluids...? No? Well, I am surprised...
Mark Of Serafina chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
Oh-kay, who took the money? Buff? No freaking way... And this is all very confusing... do you follow the original plot and add some of your own twists? Or you created a whole new plot with the... err, timeline?
Mark Of Serafina chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
Hopefully Judy won't get possessed the second time around?
Mark Of Serafina chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Oh, those devious powers... Can't they leave them alone for once? And what about them reuniting lovers? Won't be a profession, I hope?
buffyangel-lover08 chapter 10 . 6/13/2014
one of my favorite stories when's the next chapter
dkwr07 chapter 10 . 3/21/2010