Reviews for Irreplaceable
dude, you rock :D
Ved17 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Funny story!
AJCrane chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I love it. I can just imagine those times when Bruce and Dick have to be somewhere as themselves, and boy, talk about a quick change.
Cunningham0208487 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS AMAZING!

favorite line right here: The butler glanced heavenward. "I have failed," he murmured. "After twenty years, they still can't dress themselves."

Hahahaha yes Alfred IS irreplaceable! BEST BUTLER EVER! :D :D
PJ Zatken chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
OMG...I couldn't help but laugh at this one too...middle age spread? lol... It was great...
lauthom chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Love it.
Inkstains of azure chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This made me giggle alot. Great job! I really love all your fics, they are amazenly written.

Are there any spelling, grammer and punctuation differences between Canada and Australia cos i didn't see any. :/

Anyways, awesome. You are golden. Please keep writing? :)

INK

P.S I think i really liked this cos it just showed the boys' silliness and i could see Dick hopping up and down trying to get his sock on while Alfred just watched with amusment. The dialogue was really well written and fit them perfectly. You have a great grasp on the characters and i almost felt like you let them just take a life of their own while you were writting. (i mean this for all your fics. I just thought it would be horribly redundant if i commented that on every one -smiles-)
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
LOL! Yep Alfred truly is irreplaceable!
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
hahahaha this was great "Your middle-aged spread" hahaha great work! poor alfred!
Princess613 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Laughing too hard.
TheDudeLordOfFantasy chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
That was one of the best everyday Bruce, Alfred, and Dick fics I've found. I applaud the use of humor in what is normally a very dark fandom. Finding fics that brighten both Bruce and Dick's characters is always a breath of fresh air. And you wrote Alfred's perfectly. Nothing is sadder than finding a fic where Alfred is just some random servant in the background. Alfred really is more than a housemaid. Also enjoyed the bit where all agreed that he cannot be replaced. All in all a very entertaining work, which earned more than a few chuckles.

-TheDudeLordOfFantasy a.k.a. Kathleen
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I have already read this one but realized that I didn't review. I liked it too!;)

-Creative Spark
Takada Saiko chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
*dies laughing* oh that's great... I can just picture it and it'll keep me laughing all evening. Thank you!

TS
SmallInsect chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
*giggles* Oh I needed a laugh. Thanks _ Poor Alfred never gets it easy... it's quite a parody-like situation, I can't quite see them stretching into this comedic a realm in canon but hey, creative license

Clarke - feel free to hit me if I'm wrongbut I always thought it was spelt Clark.

""Very smart. However, I fear that to complete the ensemble you may require trousers."" *cracks up* _
Rosadina chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
You have caused me to create another c2 archive that only has Nightwing stories since you have so many great ones that I can put in there. Lovely story that is going in my c2. Alfred really is irreplacable!