Reviews for Operation: Kick Ass
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 1 . 1/21
This is a good story! way to go! Love how Bruce went all daddy bats on Dick.
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Oh my gosh I love this! It's Soo cute! And fluffy! And, boy oh boy, do I love love my Dickipoo! He so predictable! Adorable, truly astonishing. I lerve it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Now THAT was adorable. This is like, one of my favorite now, srsly, I love it. Great job, dude!
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I don't know if you're gonna even see this review considering this sorry was written years ago but, AMAZING!
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Hahaha that's totally aweesome
Nightwing'snight chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Oracle reminds me of Elizabeth from pirate of the Caribean dead's man chest when the guys are all fighting.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Loved it. I /really/ love family fics of the Batclan, especially concerning those two. Here's to character growth and parental instincts.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Love this! I love Bruce and Dick fluff. I'm a sucker for those, and I enjoyed this piece. I love Operation Kick Ass, I have no doubt that Alf would have kick Dick's ass. Love the humor, and the emotions flowing from Bruce. I got a big kick out of the scene where Nightwing brought nasal spray. Hilarious.
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I absolutely love stories about Batman and any of his boys. However, I've noticed that there are very few about Batman and his daughters. Hmm... Not the point. I thought this was incredibly sweet and I loved how father and son fought against each other but still loved each other.

Cheers!
PJ Zatken chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I absolutely loved this story. I love all of your stories, but this one really holds a special spot for me :)

Thank you for writing this gem.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
A once-in-a-lifetime situation where Dick and Bruce actually GET ALONG! :-D

~Ani
ahhh chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
" "That was Nightwing," the pharmacist cried, finally finding his voice.

"What did he want?" the woman asked, stunned.

"Nasal spray." "

brb dying, so funny, omg.
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
A scene I would've loved to see in the comic's well done!
Eliniita chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I loved it. Really, I did. :) Thank you.
Princess613 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I was just going to write "Adore! Adore! ADORE!" But I decided to one up it by changing a syllable; More! More! MORE! Love it!