Reviews for Operation: Kick Ass
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Loved it. I /really/ love family fics of the Batclan, especially concerning those two. Here's to character growth and parental instincts.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Love this! I love Bruce and Dick fluff. I'm a sucker for those, and I enjoyed this piece. I love Operation Kick Ass, I have no doubt that Alf would have kick Dick's ass. Love the humor, and the emotions flowing from Bruce. I got a big kick out of the scene where Nightwing brought nasal spray. Hilarious.
Lady Cavalier chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I absolutely love stories about Batman and any of his boys. However, I've noticed that there are very few about Batman and his daughters. Hmm... Not the point. I thought this was incredibly sweet and I loved how father and son fought against each other but still loved each other.

Cheers!
PJ Zatken chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I absolutely loved this story. I love all of your stories, but this one really holds a special spot for me :)

Thank you for writing this gem.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
A once-in-a-lifetime situation where Dick and Bruce actually GET ALONG! :-D

Ani
ahhh chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
" "That was Nightwing," the pharmacist cried, finally finding his voice.

"What did he want?" the woman asked, stunned.

"Nasal spray." "

brb dying, so funny, omg.
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
A scene I would've loved to see in the comic's well done!
Elisa Nataly chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I loved it. Really, I did. :) Thank you.
Princess613 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I was just going to write "Adore! Adore! ADORE!" But I decided to one up it by changing a syllable; More! More! MORE! Love it!
Miravisu chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Batman had no difficulty locating Nightwing. Bludhaven was unusually quiet. No one was prepared to brave the evening chill except strays, milkmen and stubborn, pigheaded crimefighters. The streets were empty and silent, apart from a dreadful bark echoing through the night.

*giggles madly*

“Oh, great. A conspiracy,” Dick mumbled.

*commences snickering*

Fun and sweet :)
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Seriously wonderful writing!
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Aw that was sweet. I enjoyed this and all your other work. :)

-Creative Spark
Alleonh chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I must have read this fic about a million times, but I've never stopped to review it. Well, here I am! I love it so much, it's so sweet and cute. Hilarious, but surprisingly in character. I have enjoyed it so much, and I look forward to reading more from you!
MyBatBoys chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Yay! another great story.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 1 . 8/9/2006