Reviews for Project C
Nina chapter 4 . 1/10/2006
I hope you finish your story because she's very goode. Il like Seaquest and the pretender... please update !
Spice9 chapter 4 . 12/18/2005
interesting story. please udate asap.
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
Wow! I love cross overs! Please continue! This is great stuff!
YuryJulian chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
hi,

I know who the attacker is. it must be lucas! and I am right, I think. I'm waiting for an update.

bye yury
YuryJulian chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
hi and hello,

it looks exactly like ford to put someone into bens quarters. must be a very nice surprise for him. i like the idea of the pretender. in the german section there's also a crossover with pretender, unfortunatly not finished now. I am excited to see how you dealt with this topic.

greetings yury
Delphinius chapter 4 . 6/14/2005
Wow awesome story... I love both SeaQuest and the Pretender... they are even better combined...I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Alexis Rose chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
Wow. I am very much liking this story. Is Lucas really dead? Please let him NOT be dead!
ano chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
This explanies nothing about the centre or why Lucas was there and in the second chapter you wrote "how could I forget Ben" ?I am just a little but confused at the moment I like the new stuff though just a bit baffled by the changes which I think damage the flow and pathos in it
dolphinology chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
Wow. This one is definely an improvement. I liked this one better than the last and I saw no major errors. It took you a little awhile, but you got it:)
RavynJensen chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
I'm SO happy you picked up this story again. I had read your original version & I remember wondering where you were going with it. No offense, but this version is better, it makes more sense. I just have 1 little thing to point out, if this is set in the seaQuest universe your dates are off, the first season was set in 2018. If this is set during the Pretender timeline just ignore that last sentence. Update soon!
Fox of Midnight chapter 4 . 1/2/2005
Well, I still like the story. If possible, it's even better than earlier. I just hope you update as soon as possible.
Jessica chapter 3 . 12/22/2004
Very good story, can't wait to read and see what happens next. Please continue!
Jen chapter 3 . 10/4/2004
WRITE MORE! two of my favorite shows into a fanfic! you're a genius! so there better be more coming!
Fox of Midnight chapter 3 . 9/28/2004
The story is really good, the idea mixing SeaQuuest and Pretender. I like it. It would be shame to stop writing this. The idea is brilliant and the characters are very good. So, I really, really hope that you keep writing and will update as soon as you can!
anno chapter 3 . 9/26/2004
This rocks I really love the plot and the bit about Lucas being hurt (ELF alert) I hope you up date soon