Reviews for Island Adventure
Spice9 chapter 4 . 12/18/2005
good story. please continue.
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 4 . 8/19/2005
Hey! THat IS a cool twist! Older brother shows up and the mayhem begins! I can only imagine! Great story! Can't wait fo the next chapter. I've definately been hooked! I can just imagine the drama (i.e. Lucus feeling inferior to his older bro who the mom loves more.) At least Lucus has his dad sort of on his side
kokomocalifornia chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
i really like this story. u should really continue. its different and its about lucas! :)
Vampy chapter 4 . 12/14/2004
This was a cruel bad cliff hanger, but I don't think Lucas will make a scene... just some cold remark or something. Loved that you named his older broter Luke, that really does explain a lot! Also love the way Lucas is behaving, acting all adult and stuff and secret passage ways... Way Cool! Hope you'll update soon! ;) V.
Alexis Rose chapter 4 . 8/20/2004
Update! Update! Update! Great story!
sara chapter 4 . 8/20/2004
gah! too short! more more?

and o lucas has an older brother? ;)

aw i hope they dont hate eachother :(
dolphinology chapter 4 . 8/20/2004
What a great chapter. I like the whole Lucas and Luke thing. I can't wait to see what is going to happen next.
KatD1359 chapter 4 . 8/20/2004
That was a brilliant twist on why Lucas hates being called Luke. Looking forward to the next post.
Refur chapter 3 . 7/23/2004
Looking forward to the action and adventure. Man, you weren't kidding when you said the Wolenczaks are irritating! But who's this new guy? I wanna know! BTW, if no-one's told you yet the ghost ship ep was called "Knight of Shadows" :).
sara chapter 3 . 7/20/2004
very interesting story i like this mansion-in-the-jungle thing and i cant wait to see who's after the wolenczak's. (just one thing: it's spelled Kristen, not Kirsten)

update soon!
Nina chapter 3 . 7/20/2004
I am not good in english to write all i thinks, but our story is very funny.
Jessica chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
The ep you're looking for is "Knight of Shadows". I like the story so far, keep up the good work!
dolphinology chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
Pretty good. I thought it was definely needed.
liz chapter 3 . 7/18/2004
The episode was Knight of Shadows, it was cool.

I like the ending of the chapter.
Nina chapter 2 . 7/11/2004