Reviews for Why Does Kenshin Wear Pink?
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
1.)one should not have even a partially filled bladder when beginning to read this fic (unless wearing adult diapers).

2a.)one should not be drinking any beverage while reading this fic (drowning is inevitable, if said beverage is carbonated; nasal and esophageal membranes burn like fire).

...2b.)make sure to cover keyboard and have paper towels handy, as resulting spray will surely go everywhere.

3.)one should pause frequently in their reading in order to breathe (impossible to do while actually reading this fic).

4.)make sure to be firmly planted on a sturdy chair as explosive laughter could catapult one's body off the chair uncomfortably onto floor.

to be read aloud using a british accent: "GOOD SHOW!"
The Happiest Celery Stalk chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Wow, pretty dang cool!
luvandsqualor chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
nice... ly written. but not death;y funny, nice though
onlyonceinforever chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
That was hilarious! And now I know not to drink milk and read entertaining fics at the same time...
DeguChan chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
0.0

LMAO. One of the best RK fanfics I have ever read. I had to stuff my Bio textbook into my mouth to conceal the peals of laughter *it is 3AM and I still need to finish my Bio Lab...*

But you don't care about my HW do you? Go write more like this and you shall get sacrificial curly fries. *bows down* Have you written a fanfic about the spider and kenshin? You should. It would be great.

0.0
Animegirl3535 chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
this was the greatest masterpiece i have ever read! you inspire me! yeay! i luved it!
KuramaIsFine chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
I should never eat carrots and read humorous fanfics. It's unhealthy.
Alatril Carnesr chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
LMAO! This is the best fic i've read in a while... kind of sad, huh? LOL! Just kidding Just kidding! It was great! So great i'm adding it to my favorites! You should write more!... Well, I must go. Fist day of school tomorrow and all that... I don't want to get up eary, that I don't! My mind tells me it's Saturday and Spanish 2 of Doom should not be present on a Sunday, but who am I to state when Spanish can ruin my life? *sighs and drags herself off to bed*
Misato Hideyoshi chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
OMG! That was so funny! I could hardly stop laughing, and let me tell you, it's not easy to read if you're laughing your head off! *Stops and looks around* Oh crap... I think I scared everyone away. *Looks out window* Yup. Car's gone. I'm all alone... Oh yeah! Party time! Anyway, good work on the fic. I really enjoyed it.
Koukeisha chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
This so so funny! I really like your writing style and the part with spider-killing. I always wondered about that, too. _ CUte!
Prince Aoshi chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
God, this was funny!
conspirator chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Very, very funny! I loved it!