Reviews for Angels at the Left Hand of God
keiman and kei chapter 8 . 11/2/2007
My mama, my brother and I love your work tomo watashi. Even Jasmine our 11 yr old Siberian Husky/Border Collie doggie listens to it when Mom reads it to us. When is Chapter 9 coming? You have a long way to go to catch my Angels' ff Xmas with the DP. I'm working on Chapter 144 now. If you have writer's block maybe my other groups at animeontv or dirtypair2 at yahoogroups might be able to suggest something. I have a new website at

is for folks over 50 like me but hey- everyone's welcome so long as they're over 13 that is.

Keep plugging and have a nice weekend. Kami bless you and Sayonara for now. Toodles-K&K
Mike256bit chapter 8 . 5/6/2005
Fantastic. A lot of people have trouble juggling the amount of characters you had, but you pulled it off gracefully. I'd have to nitpick to complain, so it isn't worth it. Very nice job.
SmilodonFatalis4aol.com chapter 8 . 1/5/2005
YAY, that was a great story. I really enjoyed this story and i'm glad ya finished _. It was all very well written, keep up the good work.
ShortPoet chapter 8 . 1/2/2005
Well, you've finished it really well. I loved the conclusion. As I've mentioned before that this could very well fit into the series itself, and it very well could. The tone of the ending was just perfect... I loved Kei's closing thoughts, and you left yourself some room for further stories with some of your characters if you wish to write other stories.

I must say my favorite part of this fic was the dramatic turn of events with Nialunh and Monsuud. What a dramatic twist! A mercy killing and suicide...Holy Cow! I wasn't expecting that... I know you've mentioned Nialunh's feelings regarding her husband before, but I wasn't really expecting her to kill herself... her husband maybe, but not to choose to follow him... but it seemed to fit with everything else so far. Fabulous job!

Today was a good Sunday... the Bills are out of the playoffs (sorry if you happen to be a Bills fan) and you posted the final chapter! It's a lovely day!

Thanks for sharing this fabulous story with the rest of us.

Later

Mary
cynical chaos chapter 8 . 1/2/2005
for a first attempt i must certainly say that it's been one of the best i've read. i certainly know that there has yet to be a better one.
Smildonfatalis4aol.com chapter 7 . 10/24/2004
WOOT! That was a really good chapter. I'm really loving this story, cant wait till the final chapter. Keep up the good work
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 7 . 10/17/2004
*laughs an evil, almost growl-like laugh*

If you're smart, you'll make sure the prince dies, PAINFULLY, before the end of this. Preferably after having his # shot off by Kei...or Ja-len. Anyone with a gun, in fact. Or even better, have someone CHOP it off! *maniacal laughter*
ShortPoet chapter 7 . 9/19/2004
Sorry for not reviewing this sooner, but life has me working overtime... even us 'housecats' have responsibilites every now and again, but in my humble opinion, out of the stories that I've read of yours this has got to be hands down the best one. I absolutely love this story, it has so much to offer, from humor to action, and romance, I really think this is fabulous.

There are so many elements in your writing that make this fic great that I couldn't possibly know where to begin to even be coherent, but as I read this I could envision the entire thing as if I were watching an epsisode of the show. I don't think that there is a higher compliment to any form of fanfiction than that. The characters act as they do in the show, although reading it gives us more insight into their thought process, and in my humble opinion I honestly think that you've managed to fully relay to your readers what all your characters are feeling and going through... that is no easy task for any writer and you've managed to do it brilliantly.

The descriptions you use also really bring the characters to life as well. (Do you happen to have a soft spot for Yuri? You seem to spend a lot of time on her... she's my favorite, there's something about her... she's real I guess, she's beautiful and vain, she's not a brainiac nor is she entirely stupid... I guess that's her appeal. Kei, is the tough one, but I really like how you've brought out her sentimental side, the anime touched on it here and there, but you made it real.

I'm definately looking forward to your next chapter on this fic... although it will be your last and it means this will come to an end... but I can always re-read it anytime I want... providing fanfiction isn't down. Once again let me just say great story, and this is definately my favorite of your stories that I've read so far.

Later

Mary

PS. Thanks for all the edits. I really do appreciate the help. One day I'll figure out the difference between loose and lose. Maybe.
Smilodonfatalis4aol.com chapter 6 . 8/1/2004
Who,this is very interesting,keep up the good work, cant wait till the next chapter.
Cynical Chaos chapter 6 . 7/31/2004
your welcome. monsuud's gonna get it up the ass when kei gets to him right? and then of course the true question is whether kei arrives before, after, or during the degradation of yuri. good times.
Cynical Chaos chapter 2 . 7/31/2004
nice ending. CLIFFIE!

so the doctor is in love with Kei and mister fighter pilot is having some severe stalker issues over Yuri. why am i the only person reveiwing this fic. i love the suspense in this fic.
Cynical Chaos chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
nice. does yuri die? oh the suspense!