Reviews for A Touch Undecided
CrayonMentality chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Haha, I really liked this.
notoriousreviewer chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Mwe hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Yabberli chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
that was amusing.
nonamenoname chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
:D It beats me how she could refrain from asking that the first time she found out! Cute.
Caremel chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
interesting...I like it. good job.
Val Mora chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I love it love it love it. And the underwire nightdresses thing when I was expecting something more blatant...!

*hearts*

It's a little confusing in some places, like the sentence in the second paragraph ("...but there were some teeth you..."), where, for example, I'm not entirely certain that the 'but' is the right word there. But otherwise, magnificent job, and an excellent portrayal of Maladicta and Polly - and also, a lovely imitation of Pterry's style. _ Easy and funny and just lovely.
shaychana chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
eheeheheeheeheeheehee! oh my god! this is too precious! i really love it, i do. funny as all hell. damn, too many fun bits to quote... if i started i'd copy-paste most of your ficlet in.

and thanks for reading and reviewing my ficlet death meets the librarian. :)
Lassenby chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Cool, I guess. Actualy, I never thought ... Um. Well. I never really thought of this one. But as a note for reveiwer Emmylou, I dont think a book by a profesional author can be "slashy".

People can interperit slash from it, and the author's characters may be lesbian and gay couples. Slash, as the word slash and no other word meaning slash, is something only a fan with their own opinions can REALLY create. Slash is just not an official thing.

No offence to the author of this fanfiction. This is just about the only slash I'll ever read and enjoy. Any Discworld slash, out of Terry Pratchett style and anything more straitforward than this, would get a bad review from me. (But never a flame. Just a lot of critique.)
Seereth chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Whoo! And yay! And yeah...You've really mastered Pratchett's style and characters here. *squishes* (Monstrous Regiment was slashiest Disc book by /far/, wasn't it?)
wallyflower chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Loved this. I think the chemistry between Polly and Maladicta, both in MR and in your story, is wonderful. Is it really finished as it is? :-)
Emmylou chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
This is the first slash fic I've ever read and enjoyed. It's not that I hate it it's just hard to find believable pairings to me. I did ship Polly/Maladict when I first read it (and yes, i did have an inkling that Mal was a girl) so thanks for that great voyage into it! I hope to read more soon.
Charlotte chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
MR fic! Yay! I like your Maladicta characterisation. Also love the footnote on the pronounciation of 'w'. I hope you write more...as far as I know, there's only, like, one Polly/Mal fic in the world.
Waves-Sama chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Great so far, are you going to continue? Please do or else I'll have to resort to threating you with my trusty chainsaw of doom.
swith chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
I like it very much. Mal's great...are you going to continue it? C'mon...
Waveblade chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Kitty Ryan...would you be the same kitty ryan from the Dancing Dove? I like this story very much so especially the fact that you wrote about maladicta-she is a favourite of mine.