Reviews for Guess Who's Coming To Dinner?
GoldenGryphon chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
Poor Sosuke. And he's being given incompllete information about wines... A nice port is also good for desert if the desert is very sweet of a rich chocolate or other "dark" flavor. And port can be used as a main course or entree wine if you want something that will complement spicy food.

Other wise, yes - light food, light wine. Dark food, dark wine. And rose is not served except with certain summer foods like ceviche or salads. It's considered gauche. (Kinda like the assorted flavored wines and liquers which are reserved for post-dinner and coffee.)

Shunya may know a lot about gourmet cooking, but I learned at the feet of my father as well - and he never relented until I was sufficiently educated, in his opinion.
Great chapter, great characters. I have, actually used both a combat knife and a machete in cooking. There are times when you use the tool that will do the best job, even though it may not seem that way to others...
Best thoughts.
avery maine chapter 23 . 7/20/2014
One of the best to cover the manga as fanfic,, great job!m.m
their charac were not far off,like they mature but put with ease
Ur dedication really showed nonetheless how long the story went,,i never got looose from reading them
i reaalllyyy enjoyed how you let play along,,,i'm looking for more,of your works,,keep it up!
izzy825 chapter 23 . 1/25/2013
This is such a funny story, i loved all of it! :) laughed a lot too.
ImayHaveaName chapter 23 . 4/12/2012
These are truly incredibly good. You have an immense amount of talent.
Kirinthor chapter 22 . 3/18/2010
you should do another sequal :D. perhaps at the wedding of kaname's father :)
Kirinthor chapter 23 . 3/16/2010
once agen u manage to do it another fantastic story well done :D
karen chapter 23 . 9/4/2008
the author of this story is nothing short of a genius. You could seriously replace Mr. Gatoh (especially now that he's takin so long to update FMP). I hope you never get tired creating magnificent works like this. Keep up the great work!
Madam Grey chapter 23 . 6/19/2008
I hope you don't get tired of being told this, but this story was just so amazing! I love how deep you go with the characters thoughts and emotions... and your action sequences flow so well. It's such a treat to read stories like this. One of my favourite parts was chapter 10...the suspense! I was so worried that Shunya would come home at the wrong time and everything would fall apart x) And then when Sousuke told Kaname good-bye D; ...that was so cruel... I was so sad xD Lol, and I loved how you used mythology, history, and quotes to foreshadow or explain things. You're OCs are so realistic and entertaining too! Mr. Smith and Oichi were definitly enjoyable.

And was very impressed to see how quickly you had finished posting this story... it's nice to see authors finish a story in a timely manner... and not leave the readers hanging

- L
Bojack727 chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
Wow, this is really good. I'm only a casual fan of the series, but I know enough to be impressed by this, as well as marveling at your abilities. Excelent work!
KnightGuardian chapter 17 . 7/29/2007
"Kaname collapsed to the ground. She put her head into her hands.

At that moment, the world did not exist to her any more."

OMG imagine going through that? nerve wracking, heartbeaking, soul saddening!
loaned chapter 23 . 6/10/2007
. Cooh. It's always nice to see a happy ending.
Tairi Soraryu chapter 21 . 5/23/2007
I missed this chapter the first time through. I wondered why I didn't understand when Tessa came in. I don't particularly like her, but her tug-of-war with Kaname over Sousuke was fun. I'm not fond of her final statement, though. And she seems rather cruel here. But another well-written chapter!
Tairi Soraryu chapter 8 . 5/22/2007
Another good chapter. Great to see Sousuke in some foreshadowing action! My favorite line from this section: "“There may be some hope for you yet,” Shunya said". Great job!
Tairi Soraryu chapter 7 . 5/21/2007
Hilarious! Kaname's questioning her father is priceless. Sousuke unloading his arsenal is better. Ayame's cute, though sometimes I think she acts like she's 6 and others more like 16.
Tairi Soraryu chapter 6 . 5/21/2007
Lt. Kalinin's comments are lovely. Another great chapter, as always!