Reviews for Love Is Blind: Leonardo In Love
Stranno Roza chapter 14 . 7/31/2014
I absolutely love this story and I hope you get the motivation to continue it if you're not still sick or something.
smileintothechaos chapter 14 . 2/4/2012
Bro this story is getting interesting! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Great job! :)
Emily chapter 14 . 3/8/2011
Well, first of all, I'm sorry to hear about your illness. To put it bluntly... That sucks. :P I'll be praying for you and your family.

Second of all... This story ROCKS! :D I absolutely love it! A day or so ago, I thought, "Man, I'd really like to read a Leonardo love story right about now." And, dispite the fact I haven't been interested in TMNT in years, here I am.

I really love your writing style-it's so beautiful and descriptive! You're doing a wonderful job of keeping everyone in character and advancing the romance between Leo and Maddy. 3

I was a little disturbed about the almost-rape scene in the first chapter, but it passed and I'm OK. XD Other than that, I really don't like the swearing (because, in my mind, they just don't swear. Like, EVER. But that's just me.), but I also like the amount of maturity this story contains.

Overall, kudos! :D I can't wait to read more! Please update when you can!

Emily
Veronica chapter 14 . 5/9/2010
wish you would continue or hand it over to an authoress whom will XD it is a damn good tale
Fyrefly chapter 14 . 12/13/2009
You've managed to fashion a really great fic, here. Lots of detail and thought. For example, I have always wondered how and why authors seem to neglect the reality that theses turtles' mouths are so different from human mouths, wider and attached to a differently-shaped face, and yours is the first I've read to address that little details. It's the tiny things like this that make a story seem s much more real, and raise it to another level of quality.

I know you aven't updated in a year (and the whole thing has taken five), but if you ever finish this, it's sure to be one of my favorites.
Storm Seer chapter 14 . 4/6/2009
This is simply delicous! I do really hope you finish. There is fantastic detail here that really works in scenery, actions, character, etc.

Please come back! lol.
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
i just found the story and i got to say it really good.
Mattie Scary chapter 14 . 1/17/2009
wow you finally updated. i read this story a long time ago and when i saw that u updated it, so i had to read the other chapters to remember the storyline. anyway thank u updating. good kissing scene.
miko-chan chapter 14 . 12/12/2008
go with passion

To hell with the rules
Tortugita chapter 14 . 11/6/2008
This is an amazing story and you're an amazing writer! I really hope you update soon! I have my fingers crossed for Maddy and Leo
Tortugita chapter 4 . 11/6/2008
; Leo's adorable.
Tortugita chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Wonderfully written!
FunkyKiwi chapter 14 . 10/13/2008
'Am reading this just before going to bed *yawn* I'm as tired and ready to sleep as is Leo :)

I loved the little details in this chapter, especially Raph's writing ! I always appreaciate when writers develop the relationship between the four brothers, the personnality of each one, and towards one another.

And Mikey is there to offer some support, how sweet. I wonder what Don is going to do, invent a machine supposed to comfort his big brother ? Haha..

Hmm.. I wonder if Splinter will notice it.. and what is he going to say about it, in that case ?

Ooh and about your reply, it is my pleasure to review, and by no means an obligation for me :)

Take care, I'll see you in my next review !
FunkyKiwi chapter 13 . 10/5/2008
Aw so cute :)

I'm happy happy happy for their first kiss and so intrigued to see what's going to happen next !

~I'm taking a new resolution: reviewing every chapter of each story I read. I know authors like you appreaciate it and it's only a matter of a couple minutes so there :)
FunkyKiwi chapter 12 . 10/5/2008
To quote you : "Where have you been, sweetheart, we’ve all been so worried about you!” :) I'm glad you've taken up writing again, to take your off things, you know ?

And you haven't lost your touch: this story is still well written and I still want to read more when I'm done with the new update ! Mrs. Tomkins is a sweet old woman, and how you described her reminds me of my grandma. Funny, huh ?

Take care :)