Reviews for Smoke and Mirrors
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 34 . 8/24/2004
Ah, but Frodo didn't tell ALL of the nightmare, did he?
Frodo's Gal chapter 40 . 8/23/2004
SQUE Another chapter. I just got back from the hospital and this was sitting here waiting for me...Thank You! Write more soon ))
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 33 . 8/23/2004
Wonderful story.
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 30 . 8/21/2004
You really have me hooked on this story. Excellent.
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 26 . 8/20/2004
I am SO enjoying this story!
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 19 . 8/20/2004
Uh. That was unexpected. Addicted? Yet more anguish.
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 14 . 8/20/2004
Chapter 13 was beautifully-written. Too bad won't let me leave a review of it in it's proper place. Anyway...wonderful story.
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 12 . 8/20/2004
Ah, chapter 12 was lovely. You've made me very happy and wistful. Perfect.
JesusFreak chapter 40 . 8/19/2004
I can't believe it's OVER! WA! But what a good ending! I don't think that anyone could have ended that story as well as you did :). Congrats! Heehee. Btw, sorry my last review seemed so short...I had written a really long one, but it just didn't put it all on! But anywho, I loved the ending, and I'm glad you enjoyed my reviews! I can't wait for your next story to get started either!
High Elf chapter 40 . 8/19/2004
that was an interesting and engauging story and thanks for not keeping us waiting to long on the updates. May I suggest for one of your future fics you do the scene after Moria that you described in a previous chapter as after reading this I am confident that you would excel in another Frodo angst story
InsanelyObsessed chapter 40 . 8/18/2004
Wow...that was AMAZING. Truly amazing. I must admit I was more than a little worried that when Frodo got the 'Wasting' he wasn't going to recover! This was so sweet, it made me cry more than a few times...you didn't give us a tissue warning! Thanks for bringing the little bird back, I do love him. When Frodo talked to Merry about his scone and his dirty hands I just started laughing hysterically for about 5 minutes, honestly I did. It was so funny to hear him scolding Merry about that! There's so many more things I want to comment on but I don't have time! Ah! Umm, oh yes. Aragorn yelling at Merry made me feel bad, but I felt that Merry needed a 'reality check' before too long. Saleth is very cool, I like him a lot. Merry impersonating Sam was also quite funny, I love how you mix in little bits to lighten up a pretty dark story. Frodo ruffling the grass was really sweet, it's what I do when I lay outside reading lot, it's really hypnotizing. I really, really enjoyed this fic, and I am VERY glad that you are writing another one. I really wouldn't mind emailing or IMing with you at some point, so I'll just leave both of mine here and maybe you'll use them, or not. Lol, I really love how you ended this story, I was kinda worried that you wouldn't have Frodo heal and as much as I like Frodo hurt, I like seeing him get better! My email is , and my IM is insanesquee627. I just wouldn't mind talking to you about LotR and whatnot, so...I'll be reviewing your new stories soon! Well done...
Elwen chapter 40 . 8/18/2004
A sweet and gentle ending. I am replete.
lindahoyland chapter 40 . 8/17/2004
This was a beautiful ending to a great story,which is on my favourites list.I especially enjoyed the Frodo and Aragorn scenes,as always.I am looking forward to your next story.

I do so agree that it takes time to recover and find storiesthat have people stabbed or something one day and fighting a battle the next,very infuriating and I'm trying to be realistic with my own story.

Thank you for an enjoyable read.I shall miss this ,but will come back to reread it and look forward to the new story.
Elentariel chapter 39 . 8/16/2004
Oh I adore this story! it's my absolute favourite right now. Thank you for writing it and please keep adding to it!
JesusFreak chapter 39 . 8/12/2004
Only one more chapter? I'm not sure I can handle this! LoL! I'm REALLY excited to see how you end it though! This chapter made me giggle with the huge mess that Frodo made! Such a stubborn hobbit .
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »