Reviews for Smoke and Mirrors
Frodo's Gal chapter 39 . 8/11/2004
Another chappie yay! Poor Frodo. Let him outside Aragorn! lol...ahem. Cant wait for more.
InsanelyObsessed chapter 39 . 8/10/2004
OMG I don't want this fic to end! I've really enjoyed it and this means I have to find another fic. It's quite hard for me to find ones that I like and I'm very glad I found yours. Anyway, I really liked this chapter and all the destruction that Frodo made. It made me laugh a few times, especially when Frodo said to himself that he didn't need help, that he was "Only sweaty, dizzy, nauseous, and bruised". Poor Frodo and his stitches, they hurt! Aragorn being so angry he deliberately hurt Frodo was somewhat out of character, but it's fanfiction, who cares! I'm glad you like my pen-name, it describes me pretty well I think. D I'm really looking forward to how you're going to conclude this; even though I don't want it to end...Frodo went downhill a bit in this chappie, but I'll have to wait and see. Please update soon, I am quite curious to see how this will end!
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 10 . 8/9/2004
Yes. Verb tenses are aligned well now. This is a magnificent story. I can't wait to read more.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Review for Chapter 39

Poor Frodo,whyever do they leave him on his own ?

You had some lovely Frodo and Aragorn moments in this chapter !I'm sorry this story is almost over but delighted you are planning more stories.
girlofring chapter 39 . 8/7/2004
Frodo is so hurt and betrayed, he tried to get what he actually needed and now, he can't. Not on his own anyhow. I sure hope Aragorn realizes that what a hobbit really needs is "good-tilled earth, and love all things that grow" per Bilbo Baggins opening log in EE FOTR.
me chapter 38 . 8/7/2004
Chapter 39 did not come out.
Frodo's Gal chapter 38 . 8/4/2004
AWW this chapter was sweet. You have such a talent. MORE! lol
Frodo's Gal chapter 38 . 8/4/2004
AWW this chapter was sweet. You have such a talent. MORE! lol
lindahoyland chapter 38 . 8/4/2004
A very sweet and touching chapter,I'm so glad the story isn't over yet !
girlofring1 chapter 38 . 8/4/2004
a bird without a fleeting thought. I have been following on Yahoo for sometime. Glad you posted on .
JesusFreak chapter 38 . 8/4/2004
WEO WEO WEO! I'm SO happy you're back! Waiting for the next chapter turned out much harder than I had expected! That was such a cute chapter, I loved the little bird :). And I must agree with Lily Baggins...DON'T MAKE IT EVER END!
InsanelyObsessed chapter 38 . 8/4/2004
Oh...I just loved this chapter! It was so sweet, it almost made me cry! I really want the bird to come back, he will won't he? It's really great to see Frodo back to a decent normal, not really hurting. I don't think I've reviewed your story before, but I really enjoy it and you better keep writing some more! It's a really great one and one of the best I think I've read on this site. Please continue it, and bring back Birdie! I love him, and the confidence Frodo seems to get from such a little thing. I hope to see a new chapter soon!
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 6 . 8/2/2004
Oh no! I'm loving this story. Well done.
Frodo's Gal chapter 37 . 8/1/2004
IM BACK!

AND this story is still just as wonderful. MY poor Frobaby. You do such a good job at writing. MORE! lol
Kali chapter 37 . 7/28/2004
omg I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS YOU MEAN I HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE WEEK FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! lol j/k

Good chapter as usual. I'm glad Sam finally decided to forgive Merry I wasn't sure he would heheh yes you mentioned Aragorn being overprotective of Frodo if Aragorn is overprotective then I don't even wanna think about Sam... ;)
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »