Reviews for The Curtises
pepsi-Cola.StayGoldPony chapter 8 . 5/30/2010
this is shit. you take that long to update and your chapters are so fucking short. do someone a favor and delete this so they don't waste time on this peice of shit.
witchbaby300 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I'm sorry but I have to point some stuff out. One the Dairy Queen was invented in 1985 and this book takes place sometime in the 60's. Two How could Dani have gotten the idea that her brother didn't like her? Back then they only had about 2 to 4 channels and only showed "family safe" shows like Lassie, Leave it to Beaver and I Love Lucy. Also you might want to work on making your chapters more longer and keep at least two POV's . Your story is running everywhere. It has no point and it seems like it's not going anywhere! It's more like normal stuff that happens everyday and not significant. You don't see people writing about their characters eating or going to the bathroom unless it's specific and has something to with the story. If you want to get and keep readers then you should work on basically everything.
Jessica01 chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
If Danni's suspended, what is she doing back at school?
TimShepard'sgurl chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This was good,and I got several reviews from

a girl telling me that little kids don't cuss,

that's a load of bull,anyway good job!
Swizzlet-Schiz chapter 8 . 2/11/2007
man, all these great stories and no updating...so now, i tell yo...UPDATE
Sodapoprox2000 chapter 8 . 1/31/2006
i totally dig it! way good! i hope u aint done yet...that would be tragic! write some more! hurry!
melchick chapter 8 . 11/25/2005
Hey,

Cute story. Please keep writing...

Wow...5 in a family without parents... NEWAYS

KEEP GOING!

melchick
Ryan Wolfe chapter 8 . 8/22/2005
I love the whole story so far ! PLEASE PLEASE udate soon !
EnragedLover1491 chapter 8 . 1/21/2005
that was a good chapter

please update soon.

i just finished reading the book in school
Not-that-kinda-gurl chapter 8 . 1/20/2005
GREAT STORY! PLEASE UPDATE!
Margaret Ames chapter 8 . 1/18/2005
love the new chapter keep going
volleyballlover chapter 8 . 1/17/2005
i'm glad u updated! YAY! lol. hopefully the next update will be in the next month though, lol! :)
be11011 chapter 8 . 1/17/2005
cool i like it but make chapters longer
volleyballlover chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
it was a cute anding and i REALLY like this story, u must update soon. ~Volleybalover~
koolgirlslisis chapter 3 . 9/3/2004
I bet there are a lot of people reading this story and wondering what the heck Shabbat is.