Reviews for Hold Your Light
moo-i'm-an-owl chapter 18 . 9/3/2012
Your story is absolutely AMAZING. I know it's dead now but i just discovered it and felt the need to review although this story is just too good for words. Also, I like that you used "Jimmy" it's one of my favorite Tool songs, along with "Prison Sex" and "Schism", anyways the story fits it perfectly. My heart aches for all of them. I usually don't read rape stories because I hate how they are romanticized, but you didn't do that at all. The raw emotion in this is just overwhelming and as I was reading it I was horrified but I couldn't put it down. I cried. I wish I could see how the story turned out but things happen I guess. Hope all is well with you, congratulations for writing such a fantastic story.
Avel chapter 17 . 1/25/2010
I know it's been a while, but I'm going to plead you to continue, regardless! I really do love this story and it's very original and fresh, considering some of the other plot lines out there. If you have time and are still into writing fics, I truly encourage you to update or even finish. But as I know all too well, life gets in the way of things. So if this story is done, I understand. Just thought I'd lighten your day with a compliment :)
Sylver Secret chapter 18 . 2/24/2007
i read this on FicWad-and I'm hoping you don't let this story die. It's far too good
DeathRealm chapter 18 . 10/11/2006
Well done! You finally updated! When was the last time... 20th April?

Hahah no, I'm glad really :) I thought this story was dead.

Luckily though I could continue reading it as though it were last updated a week ago, it sort of sticks in your memory, too good to forget.

Nice job, really. Was Heero going to ask Duo to go with him, yet felt Trowa needed him more? Poor guy. Maybe we'll find out what Trowa said to wind him up so much soon?

Hopefully Duo can keep it together, if he loses it, who knows what will happen!

Please, update quickly this time!

DeathRealm
Avel chapter 18 . 10/2/2006
When I saw the email update I was ecstatic! Now I'm more intrigued and anxious for an update then ever. I really love the way you write Duo. This story is very deep and it always leaves you thinking about what is going on in each characters head or what their reactions and actions are saying. Also the way certain 'ordinary' things in each character, either in action or conversation, become meaningful in a different sense, is also a great appeal to this story. I'm really glad you updated and I hope to read the next chapter soon. Don't let Tro fool me, huh? Now what is this statement leading up to, eh? I wonder what Heero was going to say...and why Trowa is acting so Duo clingy as well. *sighs in frustration* I want to read more!

Impatiently awaiting the next chapter as usual. ;

-Avel
katleap chapter 18 . 10/2/2006
OMG! I have class and papers and a billion other things to do today but who cares. You story was absolutley amazing. I could not make myself stop reading. WOW. Trowa is such an emtional mess though he won't admit it. Heero at least admits it. And Duo has to hold everything together when it's all falling apart. It was so good please please please don't wait five more months before posting again. This story is really really good. Now I am going to go check out your other fics. After I finish my paper. Right.- Katleap
Elfishme chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
i hope that u update soon!
Elfishme chapter 16 . 6/18/2006
I HOPE THAT YOU REVIEW SOON! XD
Elfishme chapter 17 . 5/28/2006
I luv this! can u update soon?
DeathRealm chapter 17 . 4/19/2006
Finally! It's 5:17am right now and I'm friggin' tired! I check to see if this story is updated every single day, and just like any other normal day I did. Though I was SHOCKED to see it had been updated, I'd almost given up hope. This is one of my favourite Gundam Wing fictions ever!

This chapter was ace, it's good that Duo's finally had the chance to talk to someone. He's sure had his hands full looking after the other two. So when do we find out what really happened in there? I'm so curious no so be sure to update as soon as you possibly can.

Please don't make me wait that long again :(

Great work,

DeathRealm
Vindex chapter 16 . 9/6/2005
Another moving chapter. I hope you manage to get the next one out faster because the suspence is killing me! Will there be a happy end or will they fall victim to this nightmare? Update soon!

Vindex aka Nocens
loz chapter 15 . 6/29/2005
kay, im not exactly an author, but i thought that your story deserved so many more reviews. its really detailed, almost freakishly so, an i love the continual emotional twists and the, what i feel are, incredibly well characterized people. it helps that i love tro...

anyways...update! pls?
MikaSamu chapter 15 . 5/19/2005
Welcome back! I love this story, the care you've taken to describe the aftershocks of terrible trauma as well as the depth of the love between these friends in trying to help each other. As a strong Trowa fan, I can't wait for the next interlude from Trowa's point of view.
Ryoko21 chapter 15 . 5/19/2005
I don't review often, so if I do review you can assume that the story is either really good or really bad. If I don't offer any advice, you can assume the story was good.

I have no advice.

Write more.

Now.
Avel chapter 15 . 5/19/2005
Hell YES! You updated! You can not imagine how unbelievably happy you just made me! I'm positively elated! I seriously have been watching out for this story for months! As always I'm just so intrigued with this plot-line, its just so different, and the emotional torment that's going on just heightens to the overal experience. Great chapter, and now that I know that you *are* "still alive", I'll be patiently (sarcastic _~) awaiting the next chapter. So update soon or I shall 'cause a riot, lol...maybe..._. Oh and by the way, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

-Late