Reviews for Teasey's Revenge
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
LOL! I LOVE IT!
Crescendo chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Besides the main story line, I like how you've made the Slytherin Quidditch team members into real people, with real families and personalities. You don't paint your supporting characters with the brush that all too many authors fall into the habit of using.

I like how the Vox sisters plot their revenge and carry it out - with teacher assistance. It shows they have respect for where they are, as well as a maturity that most other students have yet to reach. And it makes them more believable as upperclassmen, nearly ready to graduate.

The end was nice, with Snape finally starting to get their joking. It's good to see his character is growing along with the others.

I really enjoy your stories, and I hope to see more as the summer goes on! Thank you for posting them!
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
I loved it! Although, I have to admit, I wish Stellamaris' insult had been ...well, more insulting! I mean, what's the big deal? Most of Slytherin House would have loved to be ignored by their parents. Not that I seem to be able to think of anything better... What about, "I understand Severus is into 'poking' you when you two are 'studying'" with a waggling suggestive eyebrow? No, that's not right either, because it doesn't insult the family, which is clearly key.

How about, instead of "The only people who bothered with her were these same siblings, whom left their own immature mark on her. And when she arrived at Hogwarts, instead of being sorted into Ravenclaw like every other Vox, she got sent to Slytherin, showing what darkness comes from being an abandoned and hated child", the insult was more along the lines of, "She was, in fact, so despised that the only attention ever paid to her was by these same siblings, whose immature ministrations only resulted in a darkness so deep that she was sorted into Slytherin instead of her family's traditional Ravenclaw." If I were her older sisters, that'd infuriate me!

Anyway, just a suggestion. I love your writing, and to have an OC that is both believable and NOT a Mary Sue is loads of fun! Any chance of more of the 'adult' Snip and Spirals stories?
Catmint chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Oh, this is *great*! I've been waiting for Sonia to get her comeuppance - and *how*! This is yet another absolutely fantastic fic and I LOVE IT!
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Good finish for Stellamaris. :)
Barbara Kennedy chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Ah, its so good to see poor Severus relaxing when S-E-X is mentioned now. *sniff* Our little boy is growing up. . . finally. (lol)

This was a brilliant example of "how NOT to play their game" and be the winner every time.

Well done!