Reviews for Something of Love: Ai no Koto
cary99 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Love it
Kamaete chapter 20 . 2/2/2010
that explains a lot...I guess. A. Lot.
I like this story. even if it's not finished, I really do like it.
Yeah.
Jellybean06 chapter 18 . 1/21/2009
I was just rereading this story, and I realized I never reviewed it...which is weird, but anyway...

This is undoubtedly one of the most original and well-written fics i've read...despite the whole not finished part of it.

The way you write is just very unique..the disjointed and half-finished sentences, the italicizing, the dreams...and it just makes reading your story even better.

I loved the emotion and realism of their often awkward and argumentative relationship. Definitely the best high school fic i've read.

The ending was very poignant and fitting...again despite the unfinished-ness :p

You are an awesome writer.
Blood Zephyr chapter 13 . 8/5/2008
O.O They had SEX? Where was I when that happened? Darn it, everything is so VAGUE in this story...
Blood Zephyr chapter 6 . 8/5/2008
. What was the deal with that older man's odd behavior?
WolfRain chapter 8 . 5/23/2008
I love the way you write. It's almost like it's poetry! this is a great story!
Tired chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I wished you still did this thing. You were awesome at it.
Jerica chapter 5 . 2/10/2008
Oh, this chapter was so awesome. I loved it. Funny.
shirilyle chapter 20 . 10/7/2007
wat goin to happened plez continue
rose chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
i would expect naruto to make a show of it - once the pants are half off, whats a little strip tease between a boy and his audience? XD

nice beginning!
Panda Luver 4 Life chapter 20 . 6/9/2007
...this is good but confusing!
frenchiefry666 chapter 4 . 6/1/2007
cool

very pretty writing
Firework chapter 20 . 4/27/2007
So, you are going to continue this?
Bista chapter 17 . 3/28/2007
Wow. You have an absolutly GREAT fic going on here! And the fact that you're been to a Japanese school on an exchange program makes the entire story worth waiting for. There's so much I want to ask you, but I'm a tad bit too lazy to ask xD So, please keep up the great work. I'll be waiting for the next chapter. -
moonwillow chapter 17 . 2/20/2007
please continue! The story is exceedingly good! And the grammer is too. There are so few good stories out there! So please keep writing!