Reviews for The Jackpot
Plasma57 chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
Excellent story, please update soon.
Owl Emporium chapter 4 . 12/10/2008
This was good. :D Great job!

Angelica
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 4 . 5/11/2007
Cute! I love the MJ/Peter parts especially!
eleanorvance chapter 4 . 5/7/2007
I really like chapter 4. A lot of other stories have this scene as well, but your's really mirrors the movies. I especially like how Peter stays in character, even down to the detail of his shirt almost getting stuck on his head. :)
J chapter 4 . 9/25/2006
Whoa, you have shown the most appealling-yet-faithful Harry Osborn (and Goblin ghost) I've ever seen!

Another great chapter.
J chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
This chapter is the embodiment of one of the best reasons for fanfiction: entertaining, plot-molded, character-true people letting us enjoy their lives with them. Keep scenes with much of what made this one good popping up often, and you'll have a winner on your hands.
J chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
An interesting direction to take things, I'm curious what's

next.
whoKMH chapter 4 . 5/23/2006
I loved all the interaction between Peter and MJ, nicely said when Pete said he protected NY for all the MJ's of the world and using NASA councillors as a way for MJ to justify risks with Peter.

A lot was beautifully written and very enjoyable.
UltSpideyfan83 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Awesome story, with the best writing I've read on this website. You captured the light-hearted banter of Spidey perfectly, and balanced the story perfectly with sincere, believable romance. I also appreciated the subplots and familiar comic book names..Awesome story!
VeltaIO chapter 4 . 11/5/2005
Wow - that was a fun read. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel soon. Thanks.
Silver Warrior chapter 4 . 10/3/2005
I am so happy for this upswing in Peter’s wife.
Venomous205 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Absolutely brilliant! Keep going and write more and upload as soon as possible please!
willflourish chapter 4 . 4/17/2005
Entertaining story.
fancifulpants chapter 4 . 3/13/2005
Love it. Write more ASAP.
Dark Gotham chapter 4 . 1/1/2005
I like this allot more then I thought I would. Very nice story. I quite like it.