Reviews for Speculations
Against Everything chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Whoa...sad and creepy at the same time. I think this is going on my favorites list. Great job!
wellduh chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Weird. Creepy. Like.
Raine-Squall chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
I love this. You are a very skilled writer, with a WONDERFUL ability to create those weird feelings within your writing! Wish I was as good as you! I was practically scared shitless at the end. BTW, it was Rinoa. I know. Cuz I'm special. Heh. Soz. I'm Crack-Anne, BTW. So yesh. Rock on!
Luna Manar chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Great execution, magi. Could've told me earlier! I really like what you did with this...it seems some people were a little confused as to what was happening, but I did not find it hard to understand. Then again, I knew what was going to happen, so maybe I don't count. In any case, great work, as usual.

(And for those who asked, yes, I am still workin gon TDOTL, however I'm concentraating my efforts on AFO at the moment...)
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Isn't she working on The Dying of the Light anymore? And I thought that All For One was finished. Ah, whatever.

I thought you did a good job on this, a very good job. It was touching, confusing, so...Squall-like. A perfect 110%.
myeerah chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
*Very* nice. I like the unspoken doom he's commited himself to—after all, there's no one to keep him from wandering, lost, in time, now.
Amber Tinted chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
what a great ficition. even though i do not understand who's missing? a one shot? man! i wanna know i wanna know!
random chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Hey, just a little bit of CC:

The other reviewers' confusion over the missing character shouldnt be there. Perhaps if the mirror gives Squall some images of what could have happened with him and Rinoa, it would be easier to tell that it's Rinoa who's missing.
Queen000 chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
so...who was missing?

was it Rinoa? must have been. i don't see how it could have been anyone else.

great first chapter. if there is more, i can't wait for it.

Ciao

Queen
angel-brokensorrow chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
...hm...I think, I think I understand what happened...but then again...I don't know If I don't...hm...I was good though. Although, the setting wasn't very solid but I think that it's in Ultimecia's castle right? Anyway, it was very well written...but...a little weird. But then again, weirdness is a given in all pieces of fiction right?