Reviews for Oh Baby
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 11/15/2010
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Perfect! I'm glad that everything worked out!
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! They were real, weren't they? I hope everything works out! Max's gift was amazing!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything goes okay!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I thought Jordan had an appointment?
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
I had a feeling that would happen! I hope everything works out! I really enjoyed it! Great chapter!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
Great chapter! Very moving! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything will be okay!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Amazing chapter! Very emotional! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
Kaslyna chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
So sweet... :)

Pregnancy is beautiful. My teacher here is very, very pregnant with her second baby. If I ask her for an assignment, I get it myself. I don't let her move too much more than necessary. I clean up her classroom after class so that she does not have to.
Kaslyna chapter 9 . 2/25/2010
Aw, I loved the ending!

March 10 is my best friend's birthday. I'm exactly one week older than she is, but we're like twins.
JavaJunkie4eVa chapter 9 . 4/10/2008
Loved It...
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 9 . 4/24/2006
LMAO! Funny thing is, I can actually see Jordan saying stuff like that in the delivery room is this ever actually happened.
theonlyxception chapter 9 . 1/3/2006
Very intriguing story.. Good Job! :)
Ayjah chapter 9 . 12/23/2005
Another excellent story. The pregnancy was really real as was the labour and you did not sensationalize by having her abducted or something... just a sweet story :)