Reviews for Mistakes
Kowaii chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I lovee the fanfic so much! There's lots of fluff, I was smiling really widely the whole time! XDD (and perhaps I was squealing so much inside lol)
gummy b3ars chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
nicely done, i loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Continue! Plz! Like neji needs to convince hinatas dad and so on! Plz plz!?
aurora0914 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Yes, i can imagine him buying the ring... Can we have a epilogue!? Friends find out...
ruikumo chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I love this! You capture the atmosphere so vividly, and your Neji is SO Neji. I kind of wish that there were more of a hint of Hinata really wanting it to happen in the beginning-that would make it feel less rape-ish. Still, really well written, love it.
rabid behemoth chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Can I be review 101?

I don't even ship this pairing. Or I didn't. I think I do now.

Thanks for writing this!
Delicatelyplaced chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Aghkshdgashjk I will never get tired of reading this story omg you have absolutely no idea how many times I go back to read this because its so wonderful and reading it makes me happy and it's really honestly one of my favorite stories ever s:
HitTheRoad chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Nice story. Love NejiHina.
kandita chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I really like it(I am against it but in the cartoons he really seems to be in love with her).
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I LOVED IT!
Destiny chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
That was awesome! Great story! I liked it very much! Keep up the good work!
een nihc chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Neji is so sweet and tender in this fic. it's just too good to be true. who knew he would plan so much ahead? queen size bed and the ring? but the fangirl in me really appreciates this. (laugh)
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I can't imagine Neji actually buying the ring.. But I can see him deathly glaring at the window outside the jewelry shop..lol

So sweet..XD, I guess Neji's too much of a genius that he figured it's the only way Hinata would accept the ring from him.. slip it to her finger while she's unconscious.. yep, a genius..lol
Sun chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I so love Neji. And Hinata. And NejiHina. I LIKE SO LOVE THEM.:)))

This story was so great, even for a oneshot. Heck, if this was even a multi-part, it would be so much better. *wink wink*

I love your NejiHina stories. Very heartfelt and overwhelming.

Keep up the good work~

xoxo
BooBoo chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I have read this fan fiction several times on numerous occasions and it is still really good. This is one of my favorite NejiHina stories. Write more!