Reviews for Hand in Hand
Dark Empath chapter 48 . 6/1/2016
Wow just wow
Dark Empath chapter 33 . 5/31/2016
I have to say a few things concerning Rukia. First of all she is quite short. Second she does not act cold around strangers like Robin so I was a bit confused. And lastly it was suppose to be Japanese mythology. Other than that this chapter was interesting. I really enjoy reading this story.
Dark Empath chapter 30 . 5/31/2016
OMG OMG I am currently writing a Bleach and Teen Titan crossover and I almost had a heart attack when I read the rukia kuchiki. She's my favorite character. And the fact that Raven my favorite character in TT invites her is killing me. OMG I love this fanfic.
Really Glad chapter 8 . 11/3/2015
that I checked your Bio page, if I hadn't and I kept reading this story all the way till ch.48 I would have been disappointed. So there is that and the parts of the story that had # at the start and end, skipped'em.
fanfictionlover4everttg chapter 48 . 9/5/2015
Please update
Guest chapter 48 . 3/23/2015
PLEASE UPDATE ITS BEEN TOO LONG
la canelle chapter 44 . 12/3/2014
Love it, I can't wait for the next update. I love it and I want more please. Please update soon.
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
So sad
Hitlersprincecharming chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
i love this story because i always feel like how rave is feeling right now..
1rx4u chapter 48 . 3/15/2013
Could return when let's say Robin and Raven finally have a first kiss. Also there probably has to be some type of drama breakup between Robin and Starfire.
1rx4u chapter 48 . 3/15/2013
This is exciting work. But come on, I spent 3 days straight reading this. That's how much I liked it! I couldn't stop, until I finished the story. So where's the ending? This has to sum up over the few days before Xmas in the story line. The team has to discover that Claire is Dread Macaw. Since love was never killed within Raven just gone, she
she got out alive chapter 48 . 5/17/2011
Seriously? I was having such an awesome time reading this, and then all of a sudden, it ends? Unfinished? What the heck! Grr, why do all the good stories end up discontinued? Anyway I love this story, and I really wish it could be finished! XD
Kris chapter 48 . 4/12/2011
D: forty chapters and just *poof* it's gone. this is honestly one of the best fanfics out there. congrats, it was really fantastic!(:
Dementra chapter 33 . 3/2/2010
Let me guess, Gundam (forgot which one), Demon Diary, Bleach, Saiyuki, and Yu Yu Hakusho.
klrob chapter 48 . 2/27/2010
that CANNOT be the end of this whole story! you must continue!