Reviews for Hand in Hand
PLEASE UPDATE ITS BEEN TOO LONG
la canelle chapter 44 . 12/3/2014
Love it, I can't wait for the next update. I love it and I want more please. Please update soon.
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
So sad
yaoi4life37 chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
i love this story because i always feel like how rave is feeling right now..
1rx4u chapter 48 . 3/15/2013
Could return when let's say Robin and Raven finally have a first kiss. Also there probably has to be some type of drama breakup between Robin and Starfire.
1rx4u chapter 48 . 3/15/2013
This is exciting work. But come on, I spent 3 days straight reading this. That's how much I liked it! I couldn't stop, until I finished the story. So where's the ending? This has to sum up over the few days before Xmas in the story line. The team has to discover that Claire is Dread Macaw. Since love was never killed within Raven just gone, she
she got out alive chapter 48 . 5/17/2011
Seriously? I was having such an awesome time reading this, and then all of a sudden, it ends? Unfinished? What the heck! Grr, why do all the good stories end up discontinued? Anyway I love this story, and I really wish it could be finished! XD
Kris chapter 48 . 4/12/2011
D: forty chapters and just *poof* it's gone. this is honestly one of the best fanfics out there. congrats, it was really fantastic!(:
Dementra chapter 33 . 3/2/2010
Let me guess, Gundam (forgot which one), Demon Diary, Bleach, Saiyuki, and Yu Yu Hakusho.
klrob chapter 48 . 2/27/2010
that CANNOT be the end of this whole story! you must continue!
SweetAsPie23 chapter 48 . 8/1/2009
Have u stopped making this story! If u have I am very dissapointed in u! U r a great writer and even though it has been 3years I'll keep waiting for an update!
SpiderSquirrel chapter 48 . 7/16/2007
It only took me...eight and a half hours to read the entire story. Yes, sweetie. Eight and a half hours STRAIGHT.

(My computer is really slow, so that kinda added time in it's own way.)

Anyways, I absolutely love it! Surely chap. 48 isn't the end!

UPDATE PLEASE!
I lost my head today chapter 48 . 7/25/2006
yay! i love this story! i had originally started reading this story a long time ago but soon stopped because became hooked to another story. sorry. but this story is absolutely wonderful! i am surprised i never bothered to finish 't matter right now do update soon and i will review!

I lost my head today...have you seen it?
pashmina1314 chapter 48 . 7/1/2006
Seriously, this is the best story i've ever read, it took me days to finish it cause my dad didn't want me on the computer for too long. but i loved it anyway! Just hurry up when you update cause i'm a very impatient person and i REEALLY don't like to wait. you're in my "getting on my nerves" list. so HURRY UP EMD THIS STORY SO I CAN READ IT AGAIN COMPLETE.
paprika90 chapter 48 . 6/30/2006
this is an absolytley great story so far! i read all 48 chapters in two days yay for me! lol! i love how you write the chapters in each characters POV's. we all get to know what ppl are thinking and whats happening in another part of the scene. the whole relationship between aqualad and raven was written very well and raven's depression and deadly spiral was done great with very god detail in it. will raven's friend alexia (sp?) make another apearance? like clare and clare's friend. i had a feeling that clare's apearance had some form of meaning behind it. so is her character a complete facade as well? and is she the villan working for slade as i thought? so what happened to terra? and what is aqualad going to be up to now? absolutley loving the story so far (its headdin to my favs!) and i definatley cant wait till you update! _