Reviews for Dreams
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Yes, the marriage made in heaven is finally told! Everyone needs to celebrate!
RK Otaku chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
i loved it! it totally rocks. in such a dark kind of anime i think SAP is the way to go!
anonymous but very interested chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Hi. This such a sweet and beautiful story. You're a great writer - I've read several of your Fanfictions, and I've enjoyed them a lot. Thanks so much for sharing your stories with all of us.

Good luck!

_
Rin-jin chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
AW! This is so kawaii and awesome...wow! One of the best you've done! _
Sparky16 chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
*puddles on the floor* OMG! that was so CUTE!
angeleyes chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
i have one very long word to say about this fanfic

AW
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
I really like this story alot. Can you write some more chapters?
young wiccan chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
aw that's so cute
MangoesIceCream chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
So sweet! Ur a great sweet writer!
Koharu-Soma chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
kawaii! aw too bad i think its a one shot, you should really continue this. the idea of the note was really good.
amiwakawaiidesu chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
This is a nice vignette, emotionally satisfying despite its short length. The note hidden under the keyboard is an interesting and poignant detail since Amon couldn't know when or if the note would ever be read by Robin, making it a grand (yet deceptively simple) romantic gesture. (I did wait to comment on this until after I'd actually heard the song mentioned in the story, by the way (I was thinking about buying the CD anyway so this was motivational); I would have to say the story is a moving complement to that particular song, which is also very moving.)
PreistessSena chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
o!keep going!
DarkPyroPlanet chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Aw! That was like, SUPER DUPER FLUFFY! Hahaha, I loved it. It was a little short...and...well..I dunno...but I did like it, it was rly cute, heehee. This little blurb works great as a one-shot, but you could always try and mold it into a full story thingy...but that might wind up a little cliche, so u might as well leave it as is. Once I again, I really liked this and I look for more updates on other such things in the near future. Arigato and sayonara for now!

~Jme~
Dragonsdaughter1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Very well written. And PLEASE continue. I want to find out everyone's reactions.