Reviews for Please Remember
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
lovely story line. i look foward to more stories of draco and herminoe as the headboy/girl at hogwarts.

pplease keep writing
mrs.harrypotterxx chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Im not going to lie

i cried a little bit :[
My Self Storage chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Hm, it's OK. Kinda short and rushed.
KayeRyoko chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Dear Aeternus Aenigma,

Wah, sad but yet happy. I wish there was more. You know you could continue it, make it a story, not a one-shot. Please.

(Please and..) Good luck on further chapters.

*!~Kaye Ryoko~!*
Hafthand chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Oh my god how sad was that story. That song is one of my top five and holds a special place in my heart as it means a lot too me. So I can totally relate to Hermione in this story! Well written! Love, Ally
MistressOfDeath chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
hey you should have continue this story but i know you made a sequal I am about to go read. But it was great.

sweetme chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
that was so touching. if u dont mind me saying, i think a sequel would be wonderful. maybe in which hermione learns of what happens to draco or they meet again? even if there isn't a sequel this is a beautiful one shot.

average jane chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
wow that was really good ... i loved the edn incredibly sad tho for draco and hermione ... if only everyone could know what draco had done for them... o well great job!
somemoonlitnite chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
i love this story! for some reason 2day is 1 of my days dat every story i read makes me cry and not many stories do dat 2 me!
Maisha chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
WOW! That was VERY good! WONDERFUL so far, but PLEASE update SOON! Can't WAIT to read more!
harry-luvva chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
i luv it ... u shood write sum mor chapters
natalie chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
that is a really good story, but VERY sad. i cried at the end. i'm too sentimental.