Reviews for Things Unseen Sequel To Millennium Ritual
Koragirl chapter 17 . 12/11/2007
please finish it i like it a lot!
Haliled chapter 17 . 4/10/2005
Oh, so NOW you tell Raziya's age (pft) Anyways, good job! Your writing style as DEFINENENTLY improved! I'm so proud of you! *sniffs and wipes tear* YAY! NOW IT'S TIME FOR MAD LIBS!

She glared at him, thinking that it may have been better to moles-talk to...What's his name? Sadiki? But it was too late for that now. Besides, she had some bigger sushi to eat.

"YOU MUST KEEP A QUIET VOICE." She said in a very strange caps locked voice, clutching her fingers into a fist like DartTO!
The Silent Reaper chapter 17 . 1/26/2005
So... Ishizu couldn't believe her eyes that Kaiba was walking beside Maeve because her eyes was full of ENVY? Eh? EH?
Poochie chapter 16 . 1/1/2005
"The Heart of...A Banana..." The old man groaned and moaned.

Maeve thought thoughtfully. The Heart of a Banana? What the heck did the man think who he was?

"Listen, old geezer!" She barked barkfully. "I hope you aren't playing tricks with me! Because I have a brother to save and a take-out pizza to eat! Now get on with what you have to say!"

The man did not utter another word. He was dead.

Nice, eh? Puhaha, I liked it myself.

See you next time!

Poochie
Haliled chapter 16 . 12/26/2004
Chike and Chuma seem a bit old, don't you think? I thought they were about 15 and 16. Ah well. (shrugs) They're your characters.

Sorry I couldn't review faster; my dad kicked me off. No, I'm serious. I'M SERIOUS! I'M SERIOUS! SERIOUS, YOU HEAR ME? Oh, stop staring at me like that. You senile old prune.

Anyways, how old is Raziya? You completeley left her out! Yeah yeah, I know I spelled "completley" wrong. Oh, stop shoving it in my face, you old fart. Hehehe .

Also, another thing. Just a helpful suggestion to your future writing; Try to express everyone a bit more. I know you want to get on with the plot and action, but tell more about the characters. How they think, what they think, and just practically what their emotions are. You describe them well, but I think you could push it a bit more. (please excuse my hypocrissy) ARGH! YES! I KNOW I SPELLED HYPOCRICCY WRONG! GOSH! (wails in a dark dark corner)

Oh, one more thing: da javu was spelled wrong. According to Webster's dictionary, it's spelled: deja vu. Just something for future preferences.

I really hope you won't take this review as a flame. I'm just trying to help out. ;;

(Geez Looeez, Die anna. Now that I think about it, I feel like a horrible person that needs to die in a trash can because this review probably disturbs you.) Anyways, I hope you continue! Happy New Year! Haha. I totally know your New Year resolutions will be better than mine.

(Example, my resolution is: Stop being obsessive when it comes to food. Psh. Like THAT'S ever going to happen. At least I'll try, such as cutting off five out of my ten servings for dinner. Hehehe ;) Hey, stop looking at me like that. I said STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT! RARRGHH!

I'm currently high on sharpie. Please excuse the abnormal behavior.
Haliled chapter 15 . 12/26/2004
hm...nice...sorry I didn't review sooner ;;

Anyways, about the: The fool who dares to see the solution...is wiser than the man who fears the truth.

Are you stating that the solution and truth are the same entities? If so, it's better if you use the same words for "solution" and "truth".

...Are you suggesting that I'm a fool? Huh? HUH?

Hope you had a Merry Christmas! -
The Silent Reaper chapter 16 . 12/25/2004
So... the blue lotus replaces the lotus blossom?

A few spelling mistakes. Pretty funny though.
TwilightFigment chapter 4 . 12/3/2004
Your stories get pretty er, not really disturbing, but kind of sad and, can't think of a word right now but I will. Anyway, great job.
TwilightFigment chapter 3 . 12/3/2004
YAY! Great sequal. Most people don't like cliffies but I write a lot myself so I don't mind - Thanx for looking at my art at Fanart-central. - Me happy. -
The Silent Reaper chapter 15 . 12/3/2004
I had to skim over Chapter 14 in order to get the whole story, otherwise it was good.

Bakura has to be more buff and everyone else should just drop dead.

Just kidding.
Haliled chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
very nice...i really like this chapter and how you merged the manga with this fic into one story...but ah! the joys of drama! this is like...like...*gasps* MAD LIBS!

“The Jewel. . . For such a terribly thing. . .
Ariadne Bassarid chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Hey... Uh, I haven't read this story. :$ Though now I am intrigued by it, but at the moment I just wanted to say that I checked out your Yu Gi Oh fanart. Nice stuff. I really admire an ability to draw like that. I've recently decided I ought to have that ability. Heh. I took art for a few years but was too lazy to work hard at drawing... Now I'm thinking I might start practicing it again... Anyway, ttfn :)
The Silent Reaper chapter 14 . 11/11/2004
WHERE'S RAZIYA?

You got the quotations thing down finally.
Haliled chapter 14 . 11/10/2004
ah! the sweetness of drama!

Gasping, he seemed to be struggling and fighting the devil himself as he choked out the words,

"She's in...The Heart of a Banana..." he gasped out, sighing and lain down once more. “The Heart. . . of a Banana. . .
Haliled chapter 13 . 11/1/2004
O, nice. Very nice. But tsk tsk, die anna banana, yugi is solomon's grandson. not son.

“Let’s go inside and talk, my son,
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »