Reviews for The Mechanics of the Human Engine
Hermione88220 chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
ok. It takes a lot to make me like a Harry/Ginny fic but this was just Perfect! THE Perfect H/G story. and it had Romance AND MOTORCYCLES! YAY! I loved the end of chap 1! Is that all the chapters? Or are you gonna write another? It's a really good ending! but then I would also Like to see more! oh well I can't make up my mind.
lemongelo chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
I loved this. You combined two of my favorite things in the world, motorbikes and HP, especialy the HP/GW ship. This was excilent and you did a realy great job.
Sariii chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Really cute.
mary-v chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
This is great, I really like where this story is going! What's up with harry? Where did he dissapear to? Well, only one way to find out, and that's to update soon!

~maria~
praesul femella chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Great story. I'm a little confused to as to why Harry and Ginny could do magic over the summer, but I loved it all the same. I'm dying to know how Harry felt all through this. Maybe you could do an alternate point of view?
The Flying Author chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
i like it! is this just a one-shot? because it would be nice to read some more of it...
Almost Believing chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
This had me squeeing all over the place. I loved this story so much!
Butler chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Very good. I liked it alot.
Noelle Andrews chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Oh, this story's perfect! Love how you ended it. I absolutely adore your style of writing and description, it all creates such a vivid picture. Well, looking forward to reading more from you! Happy Writing!

~Noelle
Larna Mandrea chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Ooh, that was amazing. It was just so well written! My eyes are all teary, and you took my breath away several times. I love H/G ships, but yours is awesome. I can't wait for more! That was great!
25 | « Prev Page 1 2