Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
prince-bishop chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
Archer has really overstepped his authority, if anything it would be Archer who would be in trouble, he has over stepped quite a few things, for one you don't go poking you nose into classified documents,
prince-bishop chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
Archer you sop, stop being a big kid, I never did like his character he was to soft to be a captain of a starship,
HEXER chapter 12 . 10/7/2013
Archer is a stupid, naive idealist.
jrrm64 chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
This was a great story. Now I have to read the rest of your stories.
Begoogled chapter 14 . 3/9/2008
Wow, brilliant story! I'm sorry I didn't see this before, but you got the characters down wonderfully, and this was a very 'fulfilling' story arc, learning more about Trip's hidden background, his worries, and a new mission for Enterprise to carry out. I liked the original characters, the dream sequence with Trip in Engineering and the way Trip's friends supported him in the end.

Thank you for writing!
Kate Andromeda chapter 14 . 8/25/2006
Wow, what a story! You are a hell of a writer. I couldn't stop myself from reading this trough. If Enterprise had not been finished, I would have begged them to make an episode out of this. The plot is fitting so well into the series. Wonderful story, really!
VLM chapter 14 . 8/22/2004
Thanks for sharing this story - I've enjoyed it from start to finish...especially the ending - Wow gripping! It was also nice to read a story that kept the T/T relationship true to where they are on the show. I'm sorta sorry to see it end. :o)
Gabi2305 chapter 14 . 8/21/2004
I read the last chapters in one sitting. I looked forward to this during my whole vacation. It was a great story, I enjoyed every bit of it.I am so glad that the Trip/Archer friendship has been restored. The healing ritual was a very good idea. I just could imagine the three of them sitting in engineering. Now I'm going to see what's happening to your next story.

Greetings from Germany,

Gabi
Drakcir chapter 14 . 8/15/2004
Yay! This is such a good ending, although Trip's recovery seemed a bit short and fast.

I'm just so sad that its over, please say that there's gonna be a sequel. I don't think I could survive without my Trip Tucker a la Drogna fix for long.
cantlivewoutHawkMash chapter 14 . 8/13/2004
so GOOD! as always, great story! MORE MORE MORE! I love stories where the characters live secret lives...hahahaha I LOVE THOSE STORIES!
Maraschino chapter 14 . 8/13/2004
Great story! beautiful ending.
tracy-thecubedone chapter 14 . 8/13/2004
i did not want this to end... i loved antonnia... well done.

and mal, you picked the right way to help trip.

well done.

not so sure if i've forgiven jon yet but if trip has i can too.
plumtuckered chapter 14 . 8/13/2004
Very nice! I love how you incorporated most of the characters into helping Trip to heal. Thanks so much for sharing this! I'll be looking for your next story!
Cha Oseye Tempest Thrain chapter 14 . 8/13/2004
Very nice. I like Malcolm's trick... getting the two of them to help each other. It probably *would* be the most effective way for Trip to come to terms with what he knows. Actually, knowing the techniques to kill isn't necessarily a bad thing... it can mean that you're less likely to do it by accident.
Sash29 chapter 14 . 8/12/2004
Great ending. I especially liked the Vulcan healing ritual being carried out in the middle of Engineering, right next to the warp core. Seems fitting for Trip! Thanks for sharing this.