Reviews for Evanesco
Marilee Susan Way chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
Ew, is Neville supposed to be Draco's half-brother? I think this story is very clever and enthralling :) Thanks foe writing!
Heksie chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
nice twist!
Ty Rose chapter 12 . 11/17/2011
This story is brilliant. Even though it seems to have fallen by the wayside, I will keep my fingers

crossed that you find the time to come back to it some day.

You have tremendous talent as a writer.
Ileah chapter 12 . 1/11/2011
Wow, Mal- er- Toby is a werewolf! And that was a pretty good argument for the situation, but he forgot about the strength. I wonder if werewolves see in black and white? If not so drastic, then maybe everything's just greyer. Canines are colorblind, I don't remember if they can see specific colors or none.

Although this hasn't been updated in a long time, I'll still put it on alert and hope, most likely forgetting about it until I reread it.
jesusfreak100percent chapter 12 . 8/28/2009
Wow - you use some great ideas in your stories - like comparing Neville with Hagrid, and the way the Death Eaters worship Voldiemort. I mean, I knew they worshipped him, but it never really struck me until you put that religious icon in, and Farwell's comment. Do you think I could borrow those ideas off you? And others? I'd give you full credit, of course!

If you want to check my story first to be sure, it's Howling at the Moon, by me (obv). :)
ms belle chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
May I say that Dumbledore is an idiot? I sure wouldn't want him looking out for me in a bad situation. Great story so far. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks.
thafemaleshacklebolt chapter 12 . 1/6/2007
aww man! whyju stop! tres bon! I love it. and who we gota powerful!Harry n a Werewolf!Draco and a Sticks-Up-For-Himself!Neville!what more coulda reader want?
thafemaleshacklebolt chapter 4 . 1/5/2007
Woah. The voldie in this fic's smart!
saltandpepper15 chapter 5 . 11/26/2006
sounds like Lucuis Malfoy is having a affair with his sister in law.
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 12 . 10/2/2006
very interesting keep up the good work
Illicium verum chapter 12 . 9/20/2006
HI! I've read all of your stuff so far, and I LOVE it. If you're ever short a beta, I can help you :)
Mireekian chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I sincerely hope you haven't stopped writing this fic, as I am in love with it. I love it, love it, love it!

You have Harry and Draco in perfect character, and Neville, well - I love your Neville. He's brave and it seems he's not afraid to stand up for what he believes in. All three of them ring true to their ages, and I found it especially excellent when you chose Draco to become a werewolf. You can tell that a lot of effort and hard work went into it, and it'd be an utter shame not to continue.

I think the only thing that is iffy with me is how easily Harry's friends gave up on him, but considering what he went through the year before, I suppose it could happen.

Everything about this is amazing! Spectacular job!

-Mireekian

(Evanesco - definitely added to my favs)
avid reader chapter 12 . 7/7/2006
hmm interesting. more soon? This looks to be good.
Becky Yuy chapter 12 . 6/16/2006
hey, this is such a good story! im so glad i found it again, now i can put it on my fav list! plz update as soon as you can! i really like this story and i cant wait to see what happens next!
Queen Lily Tiger Ellyessa chapter 12 . 3/23/2006
gr8 story. update soon thanks.