Reviews for How I met the Spies
GoneFromThisAccountForever chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
It's ends here! N0! This fanfic is good. I didnt know you have a thing for sam. I trought Serena was the only one...oh well.
GoneFromThisAccountForever chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
Sleep over! YAY!
GoneFromThisAccountForever chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Oh. I used it watch the show! GOOD JOB!
3DGCSIMiamiGirl chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
This is a good story...at least for a first fanfic. I've seen a lot worse. Nice fic!
Deathblade Prime chapter 3 . 9/22/2005
This fic was pretty short, only three chapters including the prologue. But hey the quality surpassed the shortness. Very good fic.
iHEARTme chapter 3 . 8/8/2005
Hmm...How to describe this story...Crapy? Terrible? Horrible? No...These aren't even close...Like the dictionary, only the dictionary had a better plot...AND there aren't any misspellings...

So why do I think it's so terrible? Do you really wanna know? Okay, sure..Of course I'll tell you...Now, where to begin. . .

"Sam a long red-haired girl.." WHAT? a LONG girl? I've never seen one of those before..What do they look like? Are they pretty? They sound kind of strange, but you seem kinda strange so I guess they're your type.

"but neat writing so me and Mathew can read it does" Okay, I've read and reread this so-called 'sentence' about 50 times and I'm still completely confused. I get 'A's in English, so I doubt that it's just my stupidity causing my lack of understanding...But even so, I've asked other people to help me with this, and they think you're crazy. Or maybe just illiterate...Anyway, moving on..

"The whole class agreed with different compliments and little disappointment." I'm trying to imagine this.

"Oh yes, I agree! I like your skirt! But I'm disappointed..."

"With my new friends (and a secret crush)" Since you obviously don't know what a secret is:

SECRET:unadmitted: acting or feeling in a particular way without admitting to it

-a secret admirer

Okay, so its a SECRET crush after they both addmitted that they liked each other...Uh-huh...

"I found out something on the video game manual cover you showed me. It seems to be from someone about 5”2 and 1 lbs." Okay- You're telling me that from the FINGERPRINTS found on that cover, they figured all of this out? Technology is really improving these days...

Okay, since when do people fall in love in less than a day? Are you even TRYING to be realistic? This must be a joke or parody of some sort. It's the only explanation that I can think of...

Why the hell did you give the readers your life story? Most of it I skipped cause I really don't give a crap about you and any other stupid writers out there, but some of it came unexpectedly...It was kinda creepy too. And don't you even think about like those creeps out there who might be checking your last name online to find out where you are? Like all of the people who are mad at you for writing this awful pile of crap you call a story and wanna, like, murder you for revenge or something. Especially after the 20-something sequels. Honestly, I wouldn't blame them. If it wasn't illegal, I might even help them! But it is illegal, so don't go arresting me for attempted murder or something...

Please, PLEASE STOP WRITING THESE MONSTROSITIES.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
someone chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Dude, not that the fic isn't good in some aspects but, what are you on? It's kinda sad how you have to put yourself in every single one.
Gryfffinrose chapter 3 . 3/10/2005
I liked it alot! This a great fanficcie of Totally Spies!

Sasha: What she said; I liked it! ::purrs and rubs head against fanfic::

G. Rose: Sasha, stop it.

Sasha: -'
Silver Snow Leopard chapter 3 . 1/31/2005
Wow you must watch the show more than I do. I

have a hard time remembering all those gadgets

let alone what they do. Course it might have to deal with my very short memory spand. o well. Thanks for reviewing my stories and just e-mail me if there is anything I can do to make it better.
SonicLover chapter 3 . 11/3/2004
Stealing video game manuals? To quote Alex:

"Is it me, or are bad guys just getting more and more pathetic?"

By the way, you just told us what the #! means without bothering any censorship. Are you sure that's deserving of a... wait, you rated it PG-13. Right. I have to pay more attention to the ratings. Lucky I know what words are what.

Still haven't gotten word from my dad about videotaping "Alex Quits".
SonicLover chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Bit strange, dropping the readers into this out of nowhere.

By the way, "Alex Quits" is showing on Cartoon Network (channel 36 where I live) tonight at 9:30 PM (Washington D.C. time zone). Problem is, I have to go to bed at quarter to 9. I'm trying to get my dad to videotape it. Wish me luck!
Mr. Honeysuckle chapter 3 . 10/29/2004
Hm, not bad, Mathew. Since this was your first story, my remarks from DoD apply. I'm afraid I can't really get into George Carlon that much, but still... I'll be checking out your other stuff shortly. Bryan
SOMEONE chapter 3 . 8/28/2004
Sam sat next to my right side, Alex sat next to my left side, and Clover sat next to Sam’s left side. Ok... That's not possible because if Sam was sitting next to your right side Clover can't sit next to her left side.
animiebunny chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
WOW I have never met a guy who likes totally spies and obssess about one of the characters.

Geez now I know so much about you or is that made up. I really like the teacher yea i wish my teacher was like that. Well I wish u luck on ur folloing chaps
samfanforever chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
its great... yet you rushed into things with sam and you but other then that its great and also of kissing all of them on there lips if sam is your girlfriend dont :)