Reviews for Deep Breath
Nyaro chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Way good.

I like the simpleness of this, and the fact they aren't rushing into a relationship...just back into friendship.

I like your writing. :)
Pheo chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Awesome, as usual. That was a great resolution for the finale. I wish...
Anamin chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
That was sweet and delicate. I like the way everything was said. Thanks for sharing, I liked this story.
luxor chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
You always manage to surprise with a unique and original take on what should be a familiar situation. Here we are again post-Bloodlines but we see it through Sara's eyes and thoughts this time. Very effective. And the card ... such a Grissom thing to do-cryptic yet with just enough promise to peak the interest. Simple and sweet. Just the perfect way to continue on their "journey" of friendship. Loved it.
susanmary chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
I really enjoyed this. There is a feeling of such hope at the end, tender Grissom just makes my toes curl!
Jackie chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Very nicely written, I liked it
hotkeyau chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Ho, ho! "I hope that's a typo, not a mistake" ... this wouldn't be the author talking, would it? Careful... :-D

"Unfortunately, the words ran out before the plane reached cruising altitude." Damn! Don't you just hate that? Though, usually I get at least to level-out altitude. LOL!

Clever and wonderful imagery... "practiced charm on both sides"; "ground was laced with spatters of golden gems".

I'm a 'waiter' too. Can't abide being one of the impatient masses..."waited out the exit rush. The showgirl was one of the first down the aisle."

Beautiful [is that really an appropriate descriptor?] and insightful writing once again.

Penn.
gglovebug chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
So melancholy but with such sweet promise at the end. I really like this post-Bloodlines scenario. Very in character I think. Beautifully written as always!
mossley chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Excellent response to the challenge. It was a great insight into Sara, and Grissom's card was a beautiful gesture.
ScienceGeek chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
You are really very good. This story was a wonderful continuation of Bloodlines.
Nessa Owen chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Very moving. Simple and beautiful. You are fast becoming one of my favorite authors - wait, you're already there. Thanks.
Battus philenor chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
That was beautiful, what a lovely way to start my day. Grissom's note in the card was perfect. Thank you!
surrendersomething chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Great use of the lines - I really felt for Sara through that, and I especially loved her "Yell at me, she wanted to say. Tell me what a fool I am. Don't be kind / I can't deal with kind." That just...kinda struck me.
SilentPhantom757 chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Aw! I loved it...I wish there was more.

Great work!

Happy July 4th!

Gina :)
Psycho Goddess chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
I :wub: you. Really. Such a Grissom-y way to phrase the question, and sweet to boot.