Reviews for The Nature of the Game
LIQUIDCELL chapter 14 . 7/18
As a newbie ANBU, Sakura became so arrogant - it was not actually believable.

Tsunade and Ino scene and Sakura vs. the villain scene.

Boo.
MissChih chapter 20 . 5/30
Ohhh, thank you very much for this! It’s such a great KakaSaku fic! You are one of my favorite authors, thanks for you wor!
Thank you for writing this story. Loved it! I hope you write more :D
Xieners chapter 20 . 4/5
Love it! I have been looking for a kakasaku with sakura being an Anbu in it. It just changes the dynamics when Sakura becomes an Anbu.
princesslina0223 chapter 1 . 4/3
I'm so glad I found your stories again. I remember reading these way back in 2005 when I was just 19. I just recently started re-watching Naruto with my daughter and it ignited my love for fan fiction again.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/30/2020
Girl this fanfic is amazing ! Chapter 15 when Sakura is so badass. The image you described of the scene is perfect and I’m so inspired to draw her in her glory! Pink hair flowing, green eyes full of determination and confidence, black silk shirt with the death kanji, majestic black katana. All in a scene of blown up buildings in the background and scared men all over.

Mind blown :) I love it
AnonymousM chapter 20 . 11/20/2020
This was such a well-developed narrative! Like all your stories tbh. You write the best KakaSaku! :) quarantine is having me revisit a lot of fandoms and your stories really hold up to an adult lens. I hope you’re doing well!

Also, you should know that when I imagine you writing this and wanting reviews, you’re thinking, “Reader! Give me what I want!” Lol
Loreyu'kz chapter 9 . 8/30/2020
I awalys read this fic again and again because its so perfect! I love how you write so simply and intense! This fic makes me ship KakaSaku a long time ago, and now i still feel some conection with this story, so thankyou for such beautiful and inspired narrative!

Leafygirl, you are the best!
Mrsmoonylupin13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2020
You are so talented and you write such beautiful stories that leaves a smile on the readers face. I hope you continue to write even if it’s not fan fictions. Thank you
Guest chapter 20 . 4/23/2020
Nice story. I really enjoyed it. I had problem with Saskura and her exaggerated attempt at nit wanting to forgive and acting to protect her identity but apart from that I like everything else. I am not a fan of Sasuke but I was please that you decided to change him and show him in a better light. I hate bashing of characters in stories so thank you for not doing that.
kagomeLove2 chapter 19 . 4/22/2020
I really did not understand why she was making it so difficult to be with him again. Why all the secrets when she saved him? She is complicating simple things really.
kagomeLove2 chapter 6 . 4/22/2020
Ooh Kakashi. I understand him. This mission is really going to ruin hi and Neji reputation in Konoha.

I cannot even blame Sasuke for been a little selfis. To be held like Thant every night by a caring woman that you do not love. She is the only one caring for you is a lot to take in. I am sure he will care for her even if I do not want him to.
kagomeLove2 chapter 5 . 4/22/2020
I a. Glad you redeemed Sasuke a little. He was too OC for me . She does not live him so , he should just accept it and be good friend but I fear he will want more. Sakura is beautiful , very caring and she is there for him. It will be believable he he fall for her. I hope she will fall for Kakashi big time though.
kagomeLove2 chapter 4 . 4/22/2020
Ooh Sasuke though on Sakura are not nice. I hope he will learn to appreciate and love her.
Sweetpotato16 chapter 1 . 4/8/2020
Ever since the quarantine, I have been finding comfort from reading a ton of fanfic. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for writing this piece. We readers tend to forget just how much effort and time is being sacrificed to bring forth this quality of work. This appreciation comment is the least I can do to express my gratitude. Thank you dear author for the wonderful read, and keep up the good work! Keep safe always
1,565 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »