Reviews for The Nature of the Game
H.K. ScareCrow chapter 20 . 7/19
I really love this story
Hi! I know its been a long time since you finished this story, its really great! I just finish chapter 7, and i really would like to know were i can find the lemons of the story... Can anyone help me? Thanks!
kaitierieman chapter 7 . 4/9
im about to start chapter 7 and im scared to progress this story. i dont want her ti be with Sasuke it will break my heart.
AllicaIsm chapter 20 . 3/20
Hi there! I'm a new fan of your story, was beautiful and made me cry and laugh. I really enjoyed read it I love so much this pair (They are my OTP) so... i don' t have many words for you to say how much I love your fic! Thank you so much for the happy ending
beaglebison chapter 20 . 3/4
Such a dynamic plot and lovely romance. Loved it!
JeslynBoo chapter 20 . 3/1
So lovely!
mikomi86 chapter 20 . 7/13/2015
I've read this story a few years ago actually but read it again this year because it stuck on me all these years..! This story, it's so romantic, you have put all my fantasy in one story. The only difference is that you put it in better words! Amazing, beautiful story :-) this was actually your first story I've ever read and I'm so glad I've found it! Hooray for Leafygirl!
jhian casey chapter 20 . 3/30/2015
awesome! love kakasaku! kishi sucks! lol
Uchiha Misaki chapter 20 . 2/28/2015
Very good kakasaku love story
REBECCA chapter 20 . 1/31/2015
WONDERFUL :D
fascalia chapter 20 . 1/14/2015
You just turned me into a KakaSaku fan and that in itself is admireable. Thank you for your work!
fernandaE chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
Another one on account... i like this one, it was pleaseant to read and this end was lovely 3
Guest chapter 10 . 5/23/2014
Its great and well written! I wish there wasnt sasuino in it because I hate that pairing though
larryjc chapter 20 . 5/18/2014
The story started well and the 'love triangle' was handled well however the end was not good enough. Sakura just suddenly got strong, then she got everything she wanted. Even got a promotion for disobeying orders and misusing information in a military setting. Bad. But still, an okay story.
larryjc chapter 17 . 5/18/2014
Bringer of darkness? That is the first hokage's. Trust me, I don't see sakura doing it. I like in character characters but you just give sakura power ups she doesn't have and most very likely can't.
1,514 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »