Reviews for The Nature of the Game
mikomi86 chapter 20 . 7/13
I've read this story a few years ago actually but read it again this year because it stuck on me all these years..! This story, it's so romantic, you have put all my fantasy in one story. The only difference is that you put it in better words! Amazing, beautiful story :-) this was actually your first story I've ever read and I'm so glad I've found it! Hooray for Leafygirl!
jhian casey chapter 20 . 3/30
awesome! love kakasaku! kishi sucks! lol
Uchiha Misaki chapter 20 . 2/28
Very good kakasaku love story
REBECCA chapter 20 . 1/31
fascalia chapter 20 . 1/14
You just turned me into a KakaSaku fan and that in itself is admireable. Thank you for your work!
fernandaE chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
Another one on account... i like this one, it was pleaseant to read and this end was lovely 3
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
What bullshit. Only guys who like slutty sakura are naruto and lee. Oh and she certainly doesnt have a figure! Shes a flat chested whore and ugly too"!"
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
God sake another shit pairing! What the hell is it with u and the sasusaku pairing?! Youre all sad and pathetic! They hate each other you silly prick! And kakasaku? Get a life! The only ones who like that pathetic slut are naruto and lee!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/23/2014
Its great and well written! I wish there wasnt sasuino in it because I hate that pairing though
larryjc chapter 20 . 5/18/2014
The story started well and the 'love triangle' was handled well however the end was not good enough. Sakura just suddenly got strong, then she got everything she wanted. Even got a promotion for disobeying orders and misusing information in a military setting. Bad. But still, an okay story.
larryjc chapter 17 . 5/18/2014
Bringer of darkness? That is the first hokage's. Trust me, I don't see sakura doing it. I like in character characters but you just give sakura power ups she doesn't have and most very likely can't.
larryjc chapter 15 . 5/18/2014
This chapter is a disappointment. You just quickly pulled out random skills for sakura to suit the plot. Very weak and tiring to read.
lemon where chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
aghhhh i have been hunting every corner of the internet in rereading this story trying to find the lemon for this chapter (which I have read and is great) & while I found ch 16 and i think 19 I cant find this one but this is the best bc its the first time! DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS AND COULD THEY SEND IT TO ME?! the internet is a magical place where nothing can ever disappear but I cannot find this extra ch! somebody please halp!
finnythewise chapter 20 . 1/25/2014
I loved this - it was honest and the gradual build-up of their relationship was touching, if a little slow.
You have a lovely writing style and it's fantastic to see stories with no spelling mistakes and good grammar!
Redempxion chapter 20 . 12/29/2013
Hey, maybe I was a little slow on getting into the Naruto fandom since I've only started watching Naruto a few months ago but I got hooked, and ever since then I've scourged the internet for Fanfiction. Somehow, I got into shipping KakaSaku. I loved this story and I think you did a great job with it :)
1,510 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »