Reviews for The Nature of the Game
sovandeprins chapter 2 . 11/18/2017
Yes, this is old.

But damn it, I’m going to review it!

So Uhm, yeah. Basically - I love this. I really, really do love this. I do personally have a soft spot for crazy Female characters. I enjoy reading them, I enjoy writing them. Sakura fits this perfectly and although this was written long before many things in the show... its still so good. This is the sakura I have always wanted to see.

The way you wrote this is so whimsical with a hint of seriousness sprinkled in and honestly... its one of my favourite ways of writing. Next to deep disturbing angst and guess-whats-next type of writing.
Although this fits in with the guess-whats-next ome. I am curious to see how this will flesh out in these next 18 chapters.

And although its old - Thank you for writing.
Tushya chapter 20 . 10/15/2017
I love it I love it I love so much! You are amazing! Please keep writing such good stories and keep feeding my starving soul (which is also BTW a suckered for happy endings).
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2017
Chap 7 Ish getting sad up in here :-:
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2017
Oh, THE DRAMA
chicamook chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
Obviously Im super late to the game of Fanfics, but this was my first story Ive read, and the one I keep coming back to. I read this in November, and re-read it again just now. Im very picky with AU, especially when Sakura isnt known for her medic skills, but this story worked around it nicely. Because of this story, I am a huge fan of Kakasaku. The only thing I think I was annoyed with was how sensitive Sakura was, and how childish she was acting around the last few chapters. But again, loved this story.
infinite eternity chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
Sasuke tries to rape her, then whines and mopes a little bit and then she feels sorry for him and is completely unresistant to his demands
LIKE WHUT
infinite eternity chapter 4 . 11/26/2016
ASSAULT THAT IS ASSAULT
Guest chapter 20 . 9/11/2016
so sasuke wasn't able to love but he was able to love ino? your fic is amazing and i loved except for that part(where sasuke dtayed with ino) i know i know it was for the sake of the story but thay i didnt like
and that time when kakashi used her line"give me what i want) on het it made my insided giggle
pretty awesome
H.K. ScareCrow chapter 20 . 7/19/2016
I really love this story
Guest chapter 7 . 5/3/2016
Hi! I know its been a long time since you finished this story, its really great! I just finish chapter 7, and i really would like to know were i can find the lemons of the story... Can anyone help me? Thanks!
kaitierieman chapter 7 . 4/9/2016
im about to start chapter 7 and im scared to progress this story. i dont want her ti be with Sasuke it will break my heart.
AllicaIsm chapter 20 . 3/20/2016
Hi there! I'm a new fan of your story, was beautiful and made me cry and laugh. I really enjoyed read it I love so much this pair (They are my OTP) so... i don' t have many words for you to say how much I love your fic! Thank you so much for the happy ending
beaglebison chapter 20 . 3/4/2016
Such a dynamic plot and lovely romance. Loved it!
JeslynBoo chapter 20 . 3/1/2016
So lovely!
mikomi86 chapter 20 . 7/13/2015
I've read this story a few years ago actually but read it again this year because it stuck on me all these years..! This story, it's so romantic, you have put all my fantasy in one story. The only difference is that you put it in better words! Amazing, beautiful story :-) this was actually your first story I've ever read and I'm so glad I've found it! Hooray for Leafygirl!
1,522 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »