Reviews for The Change of Time
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
This, this'll be good:)
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
this is reall awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Fluphy Ninja chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
Come on its been like 5 years since its been updated and the story is great plz update or reply if its dead.
Izzy chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume the story has been discontinued? I try hard not to give up on stories, but three and a half years without an update is a pretty long wait. The story left an impression on me though, so I still check in every few months, so hey, maybe next time I check there'll be something.
SilentHypoCrit chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
Not much to this story yet. But very to good writing style and really interesting idea.

A continuation would have been cool. So it is just to short to really rate it.
ApocSM chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
Cardinel chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
This story has a future, plz finish it.
Blaze1210 chapter 2 . 6/6/2005
great story
Bobboky chapter 2 . 5/31/2005
TouGod chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
not bad. It has some serious potential. A Ranma that isn't hooked up on honor and saving everyone. interesting. I look forward to your next chapter.
PepperJAQ chapter 2 . 3/18/2005
twitchy. nice start, and i'd love to see more. by the way, does this alternate ranma have the curse?

oh, well...

till next...
pong chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
this is so cool! plz tell me you havent dropped this, update plz!
Clarej chapter 2 . 12/30/2004
I liked you fic. Please continue
Izzy chapter 2 . 12/6/2004
Oh my... now this certainly seems unique, don't think I've read a story quite like this one yet. Hope you update it soon, I enjoyed it very much.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
He made a noise of disgust. Nobility. It was a concept foreign to him, because of the very world he lived in.

...and perhaps that was a good reason to accept.

Now that was a great bit!

I half expected Ranma to stop the assassin and have

Beryl fall for him.