Reviews for Blue Monday
Rivulet027 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Loved this insight into Ethan and extention of that episode. Great job.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Yay! Finally Ethan gets a story. PRDT stories always seem to be about Kim returning or whether Kira loves Trent or Conner. Good job.
Aethelgythe chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Lol, cute story!
Jennifer Collins chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
What a great story! I really like the ending, it was very sweet.
BloomingViolets chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
cute story!
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Great job! Ethan doesn't get nearly enough focus in the ficworld, so it was nice to see something about him. And I think you captured the characters perfectly. Write something else soon!

Ash
obsessivemuch chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Dude, you should be blocked more often. :) I'm impressed by your vision of Ethan. I was so infuriated (read: blinded by irrational hatred) by the episode that I completely missed how Ethan must have felt to hear his friends telling him that he was weak and little. I love the fact that Hayley, Conner, and Kira all made him feel better without even really knowing that anything was wrong.
Multiplicity chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
I like how you continued with Ethan's bully issues; it gives another dimension to his character. I only wish that the characters were more developed in the series.

I just have to say that I'm thoroughly enjoying your DT-focused stories. You've captured their personalities well. I have been impressed with each and every one of your stories and this is another one of those that I like. Keep up the good work. )