Reviews for A Little Princess No More
jinglyjess chapter 9 . 1/11
I absolutely adore this story! It made me have a rollercoaster of emotions and I hope you update again soon!
delete-account-please 5667167 chapter 9 . 8/25/2014
Really can’t wait for more on this impressive so please update when you can.
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
What a splendid story so far can’t wait to see more so please update soon
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
Fantastic story liked it a lot please update soon really want to know what is going to happen.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
Marvelous story liked it a lot please update soon really want to know what is going to happen.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
Stunning story liked it a lot please update soon really want to know what is going to happen.
thatcoyotegirlwolf chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
Please don't stop the story! Each chapter gets better than the last, and I can't wait to see what happens next! Please, please, please keep writing!
artisicpadawan chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
I wish you'd finish this! :)
woman of wisdom 23 chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
Hi I love your story! :) Please continue writing it! :) I want to know who Beckie's father is? And please let Sarah and James become a couple if you can? I would hate to see that romance die. :) I think Robert and Beckie would be a great couple! :) Yourwriting is so insightful, you are like Jane Austen of the twenty first century! :) I can't wait to read more of this story! Please write more! I am eager to read of the Carisferds dinner! :) Is Beckie's father Christian? You need to tieup all these questions. I am enthralled with your writing style, so heart felt, simple, and poetic. :) Keep writing, a talent like yours should not be wasted. :) I love your story, and I hope to read more of your stories in the future! :) Have a lovely day, and happy 2012! I hope it brings you immense joy and success in this year and all the years of your life! :)
stallion-ponyta chapter 9 . 5/25/2011
this is so moving, please consider continuing this story
EmmyMK chapter 9 . 11/4/2010
This story is so touching! I've really liked reading it and I hope you can continue it and finish someday. emmy
luvbooks chapter 9 . 8/6/2010
oh what happens next?
SilverLight7 chapter 9 . 8/29/2009
I really like this story, which makes me a little sad when I see how long it's been since you've updated. A Little Princess is probably one of my absolute favorite movies, though I'm sorry to say I've never read the book. I really like all the interaction between the characters and how you keep them true to their personality. Anyway, wonderful job. I hope you plan on continuing this story, but if not, I enjoyed what you wrote nonetheless. Thanks, and good luck in whatever you plan to do. :)
elnaslave chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
Wow! This is an absolutely amazing story! It has just enough elements of the original story to keep it grounded, yet it goes off in ways that are unique and adventurous. You are pacing the tale extremely well. Not too much happens in one chapter and not too little. Each chapter moves the plot onward or opens new doors to questions and answers just waiting to be discovered. Amazing job. I can't wait to read more!
Dancing on the Edge chapter 9 . 6/17/2008
This is a very good story, I have not actually seen the movie, although I have read the book. This is very plausable and I love how you make the characters seem real. More elaboration on the specific details would be nice, descriptions of places and new people, I love how you brought Becky into the story and I hope that she finds the father and he gets what's coming to him. Update as soon as you can possibly find the time too. This is a Brilliant story and if you abandon it I will probably send you an angry reveiw on the chapter before this one. Good Luck, Happy Writing!