Reviews for Years Later
WhisperedSilvers chapter 28 . 12/29/2014
ERGH CAN HELGA PLEASE TELL PHOEBE I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE
BlueVegaLover chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
First read this story in 2010. 3 years later and Im still hoping It'll be completed. Or at least a formal acknowledgment that it's not going to be
gyrlfrend chapter 28 . 9/3/2012
So wow! I just realized that it's been over 5 YEARS since this was updated! I wouldn't object to it being updated in the future :)
Zim32 chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
Come on now can't finish the story with hilda to me the story is dead hilda was just to lovable
nerraarie chapter 28 . 8/17/2012
This story,plot,theme is incrediable.
I a to know the are a great write. Please,please,please,PLEASE read this and keep going.
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 28 . 6/15/2012
Hi I'm your number 300 fan review, its 2012 and I'd just like to say how update and highly angry I am at you for not updating. This story is amazing and it would be a complete shame if you ended here. I love your writing style, I love Helga, Sid's and Phoebe's friendship and witty banter. Sids character is perhaps my favorite, I think him and Helga would make an amazing couple...I love how you put the honest truth in this story that relationships end and that people change...its crazy how Gerald and Arnold have changed...though Arnold is coming around, I do hope him and Helga have some positive form of a relationship...I want Phoebe to have closure with Gerald and her parents...Stella and Helga's relationship is beautiful...

Unfortunately though I'm worried my predictions, wants and compliments will go unchecked and unnecessary...I pray you continue, this is some honest, original, creative and emotional work you have here..
Lena2244 chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
Luv it luv it I was waiting for Helga to chew out one the players happy that it was Arnold
Mizuki hikari chapter 28 . 6/27/2011
I like this please continue!
Qoheleth - rtvenmakgmail.com chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Dear S.L.:

I'm taking a survey of FF-dot-net users. Could I ask you to pick a biological species and send me its scientific name? It can be any kind of species you want: mammal, bird, reptile, amphibian, fish, invertebrate, plant, fungus, anything. You can even pick an extinct species, if you want: the only rule is that it has to have an official scientific name.

Sincerely,

Qoheleth

P.S.: Sorry, no review. I'm only contacting you this way because I don't know your e-mail address, and I can't send you a PM. (I've left it anonymous, so you can delete it after you read it.)
I.write.what.I.write chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Wow this is really old but I just wanna thank you for being one of those people who really think Sid could be a 'hotstuff'... I love him too.
Kazumi Tachikawa chapter 28 . 5/22/2011
hi! i've been a fan of your writing for a long time, and I hope that you haven't forgotten this story :D please update, it would be such a waste to let this story go
Sandra Strickland chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
you have done an amazing job here. I lnow its a lot of work to write and edit, but please

Please, please, please, if you're still here, please update.
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 28 . 10/3/2010
Please update! We really appreciate your work!

P.s this is JessicaD Tigerlily-Nerf and I can't wait for more on your new character!
evermore.x3 chapter 28 . 2/8/2010
ohkay, so i know it says on here that you havnt updated since 2007 but i dont wanna give up hope. so please update.

i really want to know what's going on witn helga and tristan. :)
Yame chapter 28 . 10/29/2009