Reviews for Nature VS Nurture
Stockholm Syndrom chapter 13 . 7/5/2006
This is a reallt intresting story, and I love the way that Harry and Draco act around eachother.
Daybreaq chapter 13 . 6/26/2006
I'm so glad I didn't give up on this story. I'm so glad you updated and really, really hope you continue. It's really a unique idea!

Molly's "mourner" seems incredibly cruel to me; but I'm not sure how the magic behind the thing is supposed to work in your universe. My initial reaction is, "Well if she wanted to make it clear that she didn't care he was different and didn't expect him to be like the others, why didn't she just send a regular letter?" I've always assumed the Howlers in canon were deliberately sent. However, it is possible I suppose that these "emotion" letters are not necessarily on purpose. Like maybe she intended to write a regular letter but the extreme emotion come through?

Still, even if it wasn't deliberate, the words end up coming off insincere. How can she claim she doesn't care when she's crying about it?

It's just really, really sad an eleven year old boy feels he has to apologize to his mother for something he can't help: his inherent personality. But then, the whole house prejudice thing really really sucks. That's the point. It's a pervasive theme in fanfic because it is what appears to be a big flaw (I say "appears" because we don't know what the final book will hold.) of the series.

Harry was incredibly sweet even if his advice may not be the greatest. Though it may not be so bad either. I'm hoping that if Draco actually apologizes for being placed in Slytherin, that Molly will see how foolish and (perhaps unintentionally) cruel she is being.
LdyGossamer chapter 13 . 6/26/2006
Wow, poor Draco! I hope Mrs Weasley comes to explain herself to Draco. Its going to be awhile before he gets over this. I'm glad to see another post to this story. I am enjoying it very much.
Kyo chapter 13 . 6/26/2006
I love this please update this story I hpoe you get your motivation back.
dairygirl chapter 13 . 6/26/2006
I'm thrilled to see a new chapter for your story. And the awkwardness of Harry trying to comfort Draco despite his own lack of being comforted was sweet. Harry has a big heart doesn't he? Draco explaining that he was trying to fit in because he looked different-just the right touch especially with the mom reminescing at the end.
Lyra Skywalker chapter 13 . 6/26/2006
:( Poor Draco, so sad and lonely and different. :( I wanna hug the poor guy!

:) Yay for updates! A great chapter! I hope we don't have to wait too long for the next one! :D
DracoAngelOfLight chapter 11 . 6/25/2006
I love this story ... i really do i cant wait for more updates
LdyGossamer chapter 12 . 5/7/2006
I really like this story and easily got caught up in it. I really like the way Draco interacts with the other characters. I see it hasn't been updated in a while but I hope you plan to finish it someday.
Kiarene chapter 12 . 1/11/2006
This is a really intruiging story. I know it's been a long time since you've updated, but won't you consider continuing this?
fanficfan4life chapter 12 . 7/6/2005
I stumbled across this story tonight and just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying it. It is unique to what I ususally read and I am loving it. I hope you plan to continue it, I am looking forward to reading more.
fifespice chapter 12 . 6/25/2005
how could the weasleys do that it shouldnt matter what house he is in hell percy needs shot and ron should apologise poor draco its a good job he hasd harry and snpe is still a git someone should make him nice for a change would be rather refreshing please update soon
fifespice chapter 10 . 6/25/2005
excellent fred and george are still the same awesome and if ron doesnt lighten up he will turn inot percy stupid git
fifespice chapter 9 . 6/25/2005
oh i like this draco and is zabini frightened of harrys glares?
fifespice chapter 6 . 6/25/2005
so did harry choose slytheirn because he was friends with draco just like he chose to be with a friend in jks book? and what eejits stelaing glasses and breaking them oh i wonder what is going to happen next?
fifespice chapter 5 . 6/25/2005
so is balise gonna be like the draco in rowlings books? and Draco as a weasley that is different at least harry and he are friends