Reviews for In Small Doses
lostsoul512 chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
this one is my favorite.
Chirika chapter 13 . 8/5/2011
You're just awesome, freaking awesome
Chirika chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
Oh my GOD that was hilarious!
Skiptrix chapter 13 . 9/20/2010
I love these stories, they are so goood! :D

It would be great if you could update them, they are so awesome.
Starlight-Ninja chapter 13 . 8/4/2009
*laughs hysterically* All of these were really funny, especially William killing the fax machine and Brad taking all those pictures. Please post another chapter soon.
Maximus Prime chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
"One good turn deserves another...Redfield".That line was F**king hilarious!
donatien1740 chapter 13 . 7/13/2008
HILARIOUS! I can't stop laughing! A part of me just died becaus of anoxia!
Rainbow Smite chapter 13 . 6/1/2008
Yuck, I hate Valentine's Day too. But I have to say, the thing with Sherry (despite the fact that I hate her), was cute.
yamiishot chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
Heh, I can't wait to see what happens next year XD Imagine if Chris was there?
faolan228 chapter 13 . 8/24/2007
Aww, little Sherry has a cwush on Unca' Weskie! But then again, who doesn't?
scmower chapter 13 . 4/4/2007
Oh man, poor Wesker. That's just wrong, I was expecting Annette or something. Damn that was funny.
kamesen chapter 13 . 3/10/2007
OH MY GOSH. SHERRY BIRKIN? I was NOT expecting that! In fact, that was the LAST thing I was expecting! Wow...that is hilarious. I can't wait for more of these stories! I love reading them.
kamesen chapter 11 . 3/10/2007
The build up for this chapter's ending was perfect! Nice one XD
kamesen chapter 7 . 3/10/2007
All these stories are so great! XD I love how you portray the characters in these different situations, all still retaining their unique characteristics but with a healthy dose of silliness thrown in :)

And Brad as the mystery photographer is hilarious!
kamesen chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Ah, I love your stories, WC. You convey so many different situations and ideas quite well through the Resident Evil crew. Great work!

*grabs some popcorn, some juice, and a sandwich, and gets ready for some reading and re-reading*