Reviews for Time Storm
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 6/26
adorable yet solemn.
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Aww that was even cuter the second time reading it! And that last but where harry is all depressed because he's resigned himself to the "fact" that ron doesn't love him like that, I feel ya bro! Except for the end when they actually get together lol I don't know that feel
ja ne!~
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
I enjoyed this very much. Refreshing to see Harry as a baby! Thanks for writing.
HexyMama chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
That was sweet! :)
LadyRainDancer chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
aww little harry! XD wonderful story!
CreslinWest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I think that one of the truly marvellous things in the Harry Potter world is the sense of pure wonder that comes from magic. Your descriptions of the gifts that Harry was giving to Molly and Arthur as well as the one for Hagrid are beautiful it's weird that we could probably achieve similar effects through technology but there's something truly wondrous about the idea of picture frame that blooms and withers with the seasons and a pair of Slippers that massage your feet and purr.
katelaina1717 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
So few Ron/Harry stories out there so loved seeing this and especially Ron being the guy that Harry can depend on and not so jealous like he is in cannon. Would love more of them especially one with Harry mpreg.
empressdawn chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I AM GOING TO SCREAM

SCREAM

THIS IS 100% THE MOST ENGAGING, FLUFFY, HAPPY RORRY I HAVE SEEN

LIKE EVER

AND I AM SHRIEKING RIGHT NOW

What you have managed to do is rare, like whoa. So thank you for this. It made my day.
strangebloke chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
AND THEN EVERYONE HAD LOTS OF SEX
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I just stumbled on a good story. This one!
jupimako chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Wonderfully sweet story! Thank you.
TARDIS BLUE PROPHET chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Longest one-shot ever...but totally worth it.
Brain Fluff chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This is an absolutely amazing story. I love how you portrayed both Ron and Harry. I'm not usually one for slash but this is so beautiful. *sniffles* Great job portraying those two.
MangaFreak15 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I thought Ron was a rather mature here, and he doesn't call Harry 'Potter'. But, this is the first Ron-takes-care-of-Harry fic I've read, and Harry is adorable. :)
Yamon chapter 1 . 1/8/2012